Chapter 10: Crappy days part 1

Joe's POV

"I'm so glad you're OK. How are you feeling honey?" mom asked me. "I'm alright just really tired and sore. How long do I have to stay here? You know I hate hospitals." I asked. "Depends how well you recovery but no more than a week." dad said. "What about our shows at the Staples Center or Honda Center? How am I supposed to perform on one leg?" I asked. "Don't worry about it. Dad cancelled everything until you were better which could be in a month or two" Nick said. Great, just great. I love performing and now I can't even do that for at least for 2 months because some idiot decided to speed down Andrea's street.

I mean come on who decides that a neighborhood is a race track. "How long will I be on crutches?" "4-6 weeks. But the first 3 you cant put any pressure on your leg." Kevin said. "Well this is gonna be fun." I said sarcastically. "Cheer up honey!! If you want I can invite Andrea over to our place and she can stay with us to help you out around the house. It's up to you." mom said. "Maybe over the summer when shes out of school. I don't want to be the reason she doesn't graduate. When is her graduation anyways?" I asked. "The 20th i think so a couple of weeks from now" mom said. "Isn't Christian and Maria graduating with her?" Nick asked. "What about Kristy Zach McKenzie and Areej?" I asked. "I think she told me they're a grade younger so they will graduate next year" Kevin said.

I was starting to get tired. Without realizing it I started to yawn a bit. "You look tired. Well go so you can get some rest. We'll be back in the morning with some clothes and some of your toiletries that you will need while you're here" mom said as she kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep son. You're gonna need to save up all you're strength for when you learn how to use your crutches." dad said as we hugged. "I will. My arms are going to be so sore from those dumb things" I said yawning again. Man these pain meds are kicking my butt. I said goodbye to my family and started to fall asleep. "Stupid pain meds" i said to my self as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea's POV (the next day)

I woke up around 9 o'clock the next morning. I was so glad it was the weekend. I could relax for a couple of days. I had a headache and my throat hurt. "Great I'm getting sick from all this stress. Just what I need before graduation." I said to my self. I got up and went to the bathroom did my business. Then went back into my room and turned on my TV. As soon as I sat down my phone rang.

Woah

Tell me what you think you looking at

Oh

So I think I'm Queen Elizabeth

Now

And now I'm stuck inside your memory

So

That's why it's so hard to get rid of me

I am incredible, so unforgettable

So no one can take my place

I am unbreakable, highly flammable

So, girl, get outta my face

Oh, we got 'em going crazy

Maybe 'cause we're so amazing

Everybody in a daze

And that's the reason why they're hating

Treat us like some superstars

And only cause that's what we are