She says as she moves my hair out the way

        She says as she moves my hair out the way. "A tattoo." I say. I feel kisses on my neck and a chill down my back. "It's cute. Why'd you get it?" She asks. "Because forehead kisses are our thing. I didn't want to put it on my arm because then people would be asking about it and I got it before I was dating Dani. So when I started dating her I was happy as hell I got it back there. She never noticed it so I never got questioned about it. That's why I always had my hair down. Plus it was just easier that way. You know I don't like doing my hair." I tell her. "So it's for me?" I chuckle and shake my head. "That's all you heard?" "No I heard everything you said. I'm just shocked you got it for me." She says as I feel her shrug her shoulders. "I was thinking of getting the kids names next. I got another tattoo idea for you though." I tell her. "Don't get another one for me. The kids, yes. Dani never seen the tattoo?" "Nope. If she did she never questioned it. Only about the roses. I told her I got it when we was on tour and that was that. Never asked about it again. Just that she liked it." I say. "Hmm." I laugh. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing. So do you have beef with DaBaby?" She asks me and I shake my head. "I wasn't dating him. Everything fell on Dani. I can't be mad at him. He can say he took my girl, but other than that I have no problem with him. She could've said 'nah I'm with someone.' But she deliberately didn't. She wanted to cheat." I say. She nods her head. I started walking in a comfortable silence back to the house.
          "Y/N?" I hear a voice say as we grew closer to the house. As we walk closer, I see two figures becoming clear. "Andy? Mariana?" I say as I squat down and let Dinah off my back and I grab her hand as we walk to them. "What's up?" Andy says as I dap him up. I roll my eyes at Mariana. "How'd you end up at my crib?" I ask him. "I'm friends with Sean. He invited me. My girl told me she knew you." He says and I look over at Mariana and she smiles. I scoff. "This is my girlfriend Dinah Jane. Babe this is Andy. He was the first producer I ever worked with. He's the one that taught me everything I could know about recording and the studio. Andy, Mariana is my ex from high school." I tell him not even looking at Mariana. "Your ex? You told me y'all were friends." He says as he turn towards Mariana. "Far from it. Right Mariana?" I say and she looks away. "Y'all here now so I'm not going to trip. Just stay out my house Mariana. I don't want your negative energy in my house. My kids rest their heads here." I say and she nods her head. "All the food is put away so there's just snacks and shit out. Grab a drink and if you smoke, you can. The kids aren't here." I say and he nods his head as I lead them to the back with Dinah next to me.
         "Finally y'all are back. It's time for gifts." Chris says as he comes up to us. "Hot girl!" I hear a loud voice yell. I turn in direction of the voice and see Megan and Moneybagg. "Aight. Give me a minute." I say as me and Dinah walk over to Megan. "What's up Tina Snow?" I say to her once we reach her and I let go of Dinah's hand to give her a hug. Once we pull apart, I dap up Moneybagg. "What's up? I'm Y/N. This is my girl Dinah Jane." "Demario. You can just call me Bagg. You're the one that beat Odell into next week. That was crazy. You didn't even let him get a lick in. I would've went crazy on him too not going to lie. You're music is dope too." He says. "I don't play about my babies. I'm a huge fan of your music though. Shit you my favorite rapper." I say. "I told him that for you. She was talking up a storm about you in the studio. Telling me that I should help her get a song with you. I told her just to hit you up." Megan says. "You didn't have to make me sound like a fan girl. She's really lying about all that. I wasn't talking up a storm. I was just trying to get connects. You know women, they act and say extra shit." I say as I wave Megan off. He chuckles. "Yeah I know how that goes. Make shit seem like what it ain't." He says. "Exactly. Like we know what happened stop lying." I say. I feel eyes burning into the side of my head. I look over and see Dinah staring at me and I hear Megan trying to stifle her laugh. "You know what babe, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Dani. She was crazy." I say and give her a sheepish smile. She rolls her eyes and Megan starts laughing. Moneybagg started laughing too. "You hilarious bruh. We definitely gotta link." He says. "Can the birthday girl and the girlfriend bring their asses up here. Niggas want to give your clown ass your gifts." I hear Chris' voice through the speakers and I look over at him on the stage. "Not him calling you 'the girlfriend.'" Megan says. "We'll see y'all in a minute."
          I grab Dinah's hand and we walk through the crowd saying hello to the people that I didn't already see. Once we get to the stage, I let Dinah walk up the stairs first holding her hand. We walk and stand next to Chris. "What you want?" "I mean I can send your gift back." He says into the mic.  "You know I never turn down free shit." I say with a wide smile and Dinah laughs. "Of course you don't. Man, you've been my sister since I met you. You know, you the only person I know that can really make it look like they got it all together when they don't. I learned that about six months into meeting you. You really hid your child from the world for a year straight. You really the goat." He says and everyone laughs. "Nigga you hid your kids during the pregnancy. I'm not hearing it." I be say and everybody starts laughing. "Nobody ain't even know who your first bm was." "Errr my child's mother. She takes care of her kid." I say defending Melanie. Even though, I'm not on good terms with Melanie don't mean I'm going to not give her correct title and credit. "Anyways, you inspire me a lot even though you're a smart ass. You held me down as much as I did you. You really are my best friend and I always got your back. I tried not to get you the same thing that Dinah got you but she answered me back too late." He says as he gives a side eye to Dinah. "Don't do me like that. You asked me and then told me you got it right after you asked me." Dinah says.
         "Anyways, we got to go out front." "Please tell me you didn't get me the bike you was talking about. I don't even ride bikes." I say. "Just come." He hands Dinah over a small box before he jumps right off the stage. I shrug and jump down after him. "Just forget about me." I hear Dinah mumble. "Walk to the edge and sit. I'll pick you up off the edge." I tell her. She does what I say and once she's sitting the edge I help her down onto the grass. I wipe dirt off of the places I seen it at. My baby can't be dirty, she's representing me tonight. I grab her hand and we follow Chris with everybody behind us. We make it through the side gate and walk to the front of the house. Once at the front, I see two custom Lamborghini Uruses with red bows on them.