32ND Shadow | A Clash Under the moon and hosu city

Start from the beginning

I will slay you!"

holding his sword in a reverse grip he declares he will take her down. The demon looks at the latter and his sword wondering what he is planning.

'His sword. That's unlike any other grip I've seen before. What is the meaning of this. Is his style changing?!

If that's case then...'

"?!"

Within a second Tokioka closes the gap. Holding his katana in a reverse grip he slashes at a 180. The demon guards the attack as a loud cling can be heard. Keeping the sword in place Blue stretches and shifts his body while moving his katana doing a spinning back heel.

"slow."

The demon girl goes for a swift claw attack and misses but nearly gets a hit on the fox mask as Blue jumps away.

"Shadow Breathing Second Form: Twinning Shadow"

Tokioka holds his sword back in place slashing shadow projectiles. The demon runs forward cutting down the projectiles coming her way. She points and thrust her sword straight at the latter.

"Mist breathing First Form: Distant Haze"

A powerful thrust was let out causing a shockwave to blow in the wind along the grass. However, the thrust was guarded by Tokioka who len his sword to his chest stopping it from stabbing him. He throws a patch of grass and dirt at her blinding her for a short time causing her to step back. getting the chance to strike he runs to her side and slashes in an arc. But with high end senses, the demon swings her sword to her side stopping him but gets pushed in the process.

She wipes the dirt off her face thinking about what the slayer planned out.

'Almost impressive. He kept his balance with his left arm picking up dirt after he did his backheel kick and lure me with projectiles.'

A small flashback shows when Blue does a backheel and his left arm on the ground keeping his balance while curling his hand into a fist hiding the dirt he picked up.

'clever boy...'

Tokioka runs once again up in her face going for her neck but she was also ready.

"Sixth Form New Shadow: Shadow Steps"

Blue blurs out of vision with extreme speed running around her disappearing and reappearing attempting to confuse his opponent. The demon woman tries to hit him but all was in vain being too fast for her.

  The demon woman tries to hit him but all was in vain being too fast for her

'Hes fast!'

Reappearing again behind her and rotates his katana with Black tie but she backflips in sending ranged attacks upside downward.

"Mist Breathing Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist"

Blue uses "Shadow Clone" and follows her using his fakes as bait.