While thrusting his hips and pounding my ass with his dick over and over, I can hear the sounds of me slapping against his hips even louder. He even slapped my ass a few times as he picked up his speed. My legs couldn't hold myself up anymore as they gave out. When they did, he fell on top of me, laying on me. His body pins me against the bed, my legs limp as they bent slightly making my back arch. This didn't stop him though, he reaches his hand around my neck, choking me a bit. With his other hand, he intertwines our fingers tightly as he groans in my ear making it hot and moist. He fucked me prone nice and deep, I don't know why, but this position felt like he was going even deeper.

"Beg for it," he whispers in my ear between his deep growling grunts.

I can barely even think so trying to put words together was impossible. I think I tried but I don't think anything came out, other than gibberish. That must've annoyed him because he asked again, but this time he gripped my throat even tighter.

"Use your words baby, beg for my cum." he says, growling in my ear, no longer whispering.

I focus as hard as I can, managing to say it, moaning as I spoke.

"Please- give me your cum!" I screamed practically.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good boy."

His words make me reach my limit as my throbbing dick shoots out semen, never in my life have I came so much liquid.

One of his large hands grabs my face, turning it slightly so I'm met with his as he begins kissing me, while his other hand holds him up on the bed. He went to fucking town on me, pounding me harder than he was before, I could hear his balls slapping against me. He fucked me like he couldn't get enough of me and I loved every part of it. The bed sounded like it was going to break with how hard he was fucking me. I hear him groan really loud and then feel my insides get really hot.

He comes inside me, I'm dazed by how hot and rough all of that was. I just lay there on the bed catching my breath, my legs are completely limp, I can't even move.

I can hear him get off the bed as he goes into the bathroom. My dick is still throbbing as it drips with cum, not only were the sheets a mess, but I was as well.

I flip my head towards him as he comes out the bathroom with a rag and towel. I try to sit up but fall face forward making him chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me!" I yell into the bed as he sits beside me.

"Sorry baby, here let me help you," he slides his hands under my stomach, flipping me around. I sit on his lap, slouching against his shoulder," It hurts," I mumble.

He caresses my back, saying in the most understanding way ever," I know and I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away back there."

I lift my face off his shoulder, meeting his warm eyes, God I'm so in love with this man.

"What?" he asks while laughing gently as I stare deeply into his eyes.

I still feel a bit hazy and sensitive so I can tell my eyes are dilated," I love you so much."

His smile drops and raises back up as he pulls me into a deep hug saying," I love you so much too August, you mean more to me than my own fucking life."

I smile into his chest while wrapping my arms around his waist.

I'm so happy right now.

Later on, James helps clean me up and himself, then the bed. Since it was so late into the night, he decided to wash the sheets later. We decided that it would be much better to choose a different room to sleep in, one where the bed wasn't covered in cum and virgin blood.