𝟏𝟏. 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒!

Start from the beginning

As Visenya scoffed and turned to look at her face, she said, "You think I left... just because I woke up one day and said 'I'll leave my family and go to Winterfell, where I'll be the moooost comfortable in winter'." She mimicked a child's voice. "No, no, no, no, no!" Visenya's pretend smile fell.

"Then what? Because it sure looked like that!" Rhaenyra cut her off and continued. "You left me alone, my sister, my companion... my other half."

"NO! You were never alone like I was. And you always had Alicent by your side!"

"I don't care, I needed you and you weren't here!" Visenya scoffed.

She took a step closer toward Rhaenyra, the information she was about to reveal was intimate, and less than five people knew. "I left because I was suffocating here!" Visenya hissed.

"What? You had everything here," Rhaenyra asked confused, but her face held onto the anger.

"I was being questioned constantly. Everything about me! And people isolated me just because we look nothing alike!" Right now, if someone would have asked Visenya how was she feeling, she wouldn't know what to answer.

"I never heard such things."

"You never heard them Rhaenyra because you had a happy childhood, constantly pampered by the people. Why did you think they call you the Realm's Delight?" Visenya raised her eyebrows as if she was waiting for her sister to respond, "They call you that because you look just like their beloved King, and Queen," her voice lowered when she muttered the last part, and her hands started to slightly shake.

"That doesn't matter. Yes, you have brown hair, but you have the Targaryen violet eyes," Rhaenyra's face showed how she doubted said facts.

"People don't know that, because very few dare to look me in the eye. I could count them with my hands, and most are family members like Father, Daemon, and others." Visenya squinted her eyes, and she bit her quivering lip.

Before finding Rhaenyra, Visenya wanted to talk to her in a place where no prying ears could get a hold of their conversation but seeing how her sister portrayed her in her mind hurt her— a lot.

"They called me fake, Rhaenyra," her voice sounded defeated, "The Outcast. Do you know what that does to a child?" Tears brimmed the corners of her eyes.

The blonde stood still, looking at the vulnerable ghost of who was her sister. She wanted Visenya to understand what she has gone through but her sister's words misplaced what Rhaenyra would say next.

"Still... you shouldn't have left." Visenya widened her eyes.

"What the fuck Rhaenyra? I'm here opening my heart to you after your accusations and you still don't get it!" Visenya was beyond hurt.

Rhaenyra was speechless.

"Allow me to leave you something to think over while you keep on staring," Visenya started with a tight voice and got closer to her— maintaining a certain distance. "You ​​recriminate my reason to leave, while Daemon does the same over and over again, and he is not your other half, still, you still worship him."

Rhaenyra opened her mouth but Visenya left stomping before she could say anything. Aren't siblings supposed to make up when something happens? If that's true, then aren't twins meant to have a stronger relationship than normal siblings? Visenya left thinking about how the Stark siblings make their relationship hardships work, and yet they come stronger.

Visenya rushed to her chambers to get a fresh change of clothes, it was time to go out.