He said gaining everyone's attention. I was stunned, he was looking too handsome with just jeans and t-shirt. He was coming downstair with his luggage. After hearing his words Maa came to dining room and said "Sanjh why are you joking?"

"I'm not joking Maa. You can ask her. I told her about this last night and the way you and dad said I'm not going there for a year or 2 years. I'm just shifting our work place. Maa I'm just going for 3 months. I can manage." He said explaining to Maa.

But she didn't want to understand him and said "What are you talking Sanjh? I know it's just 3 months but these 3 months will be like 3 years for Sachi" she completed looking at me.

I just looked down. I controlled my tears and looked at Maa with my red eyes and said "It's okey Maa it's just 3 months, I can handle it. We both agree with this."

"If this is the final decision of both of you, then what can I say about it?" Maa said and she looked at us angrily, she went to her room.

He looked at me angrily like I said something wrong. Shaking his head negatively, he took blessings from dad and hugging his siblings he left for the airport.

I didn't have to talk with anyone and didn't want to answer anyone's question, so controlling my tears I left from that place as fast as I can. I entered my room and locked the door. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Loving him hurts before but now loving him hurts more because he is not just my teenage crush but he is also my husband now. Thinking this my tears made their way to my cheeks and I burst in tears still thinking how will I live in these 3 months? I said to Maa I can manage but honestly I can't even breathe in this room.

He said to give him some time. I will give you whatever you want Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi. I am not giving up on you so easily this time. I would have gave up on you before easily cause of dad, I think he will never understand my feelings for you and you also don't love me but now it's all different cause I have rights on you as a wife. Don't cry Sachi this time you need to be strong not a cry baby. Thinking this I don't know when I fell asleep on floor.

After 15 days

In those 15 days, he talked with everyone except me and I know very well he wouldn't even talk to me. Good thing is that I have mingled with everyone here mostly with Samaira. We are like long lost friends. She is friend to me more than my sister-in-law cause she tells me every little thing whether it is about his bhai or about herself.

I want to work here in Mumbai. But I don't know how to tell maa and papa about my job. Samaira said that don't worry Bhabhi I will tell everyone about this. I'm just too nervous to go downstairs. I don't know since when Sameer bhaiya was standing behind me.

He said "Bhabhi why are you nervous today just go downstairs, no one will eat you" I just smiled looking at him.

"Did you break something while cooking?" he said sarcastically because maa loves crockeries. If you have broken something, she will punish you and she won't give you food to eat on the name of punishment.

I said with giggles "no Sameer bhai "

He said sighing "then its okey. Let's go to dining room Bhabhi" he ended with a little laugh. I nodded and we went together downstairs.

Everyone was sitting at the dining table. When I looked at Samaira's eyes she assured me that everything would be fine. I gave her nervous smile. I sat with everyone and we started our breakfast. After 5 mins Samaira held my hand beneath the table and said "Maa, papa, Sameer bhai listen everyone." Everyone looked at her except me. I was scared as hell. I was just looking at our hands.

Papa said "What do you want Samaira? I'm not talking with Sanjh about your new phone okey" he completed shaking his head negatively.

"Papa I'm not talking about bhai or phone. I want to say that Bhabhi want to work for a job" Samaira said with little excitement.