Chapter 5: Introduction

Start from the beginning

Ciel said, her usual monotone voice is nowhere to be found, her voice is calm and soothing as if you can fall asleep with just her voice.

The dragon hears the voice of this woman, who is its mother, begins to calm down. After a minute it manage to calmdown and ask a Question.

Dragon : "W-where am I??"

Ciel : << You are in our house, the Void. >>

Dragon : "Void?"

Ciel : << The Void is the start and the end of everything. >>

Dragon : "If this place is the end of everything, why is the two of you still alive?"

Ciel : << That's because we are born in this place, or rather your Father is born into these place. >>

Dragon : "I see."

The dragon is lost on it thought, suddenly the dragon change to his Human Form.

The Little dragon got surprise by beauty of its Father, heck its Father is more Beautiful than its Mother, Platinum Blue hair long enough to reach his Knee, majestic golden eye that Can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips.

The little dragon see the big dragon - now transform into his Human Form - landed infront of him Gracefully

The little dragon see the big dragon - now transform into his Human Form - landed infront of him Gracefully.(He did it unconciously.)

Rimuru after landing look at his Child and spoke.

Rimuru : "You already know who i am as my wife already introduce me"

Rimuru said Getting a nod from a little dragon.

Rimuru : "You currently do not have a name, as such i will give you one."

Rimuru put his hand on his Chin, seemingly in his thoughts. After a minute, he suddenly thought a good name for his Child.

Rimuru : "Your name will be Veldanava. Stellar dragon, Veldanava."

( A/N - I know his Title is Star King Dragon but i change it. First - Is because Rimuru is the one who hold the Title of 'King of the Dragon'. Second - Whenever i put Star Dragon in the sentence, It just doesn't sound good. For me It lack Taste. That's my personal opinion, Okay!? So don't hate me! )

Rimuru after giving a name to the little dragon - now named Veldanava - feels that huge amount of his Magicule is leaving in his Body. Rimuru didn't got surprise, Even though he only focus at watching his child, he research on what things that can hurt his Child at the same time things that can make his Child stronger.

Veldanava glow and Evolve. Meanwhile Ciel, is trying to hold her laugh. Why? Well seeing her husband trying to act high and mighty is amusing, and the expression he is making is Quite funny at the same time Cute.

After a Minute or so Veldanava stop glowing and reveal a 7 to 8 year old looking child, His long Jet-black hair littered with white specks that make it resemble the night sky, a pair of ocean blue eyes, skin as fair as snow and pair of red lips

Rimuru got surprised when he see his Child in his Human Form, He look over Ciel to see her looking as if she already expected this. Ciel after sensing that Rimuru is looking at her, Glance at him while smirking knowing what he is thinking.

Rimuru after seeing the smirk blush and turn his head sideways while thinking.

Rimuru : 'W-what was that?! That smirk is cute! And sexy.' He thought, when he realize what he just thought, He become more embarrassed that his face is red as Ciel's eyes.

After a minute, he manage to calmdown, he look at his Child seeing that him and Ciel is already getting along, He is shocked, Happy and Jealous while looking at the Mother and Son duo. Shocked because of how fast they get along, Happy that they got along and Jealous because he is left out. Ciel notice that Rimuru is looking at them playing so she invited him to play.

Ciel : << What are you doing there, Dear? Come here Quickly and join us. >>

Veldanava : "Hm! You should join us Tousan!"

Rimuru after hearing them, Join with smile on his Face.

And that's how Rimuru and Ciel meet Veldanava.