|27. Her Story Part 2 |

UNEDITED

I woke up.

I wished that I didn't but I did.

If only I hadn't woke up .

Dying would have been easier for me .

The pain was unbearable I couldn't breathe properly.

I opened my eyes to meet the white ceiling .

The beeping sound and the familiar smell confirmed that I was in the hospital.

I was barely breathing , with each breath my heart , head and body aches.

But then I saw him .

Yusuf.

The guy who destroyed me.

The guy who baba always loved more than me .

He didn't consider him as a friend's son but more like his son.

He showed me that he had always wanted a son not a daughter.

He came closer to me and slowly caressed my cheek making me flinch from the pain and from the trauma behind his touch.

"You really thought he would believe you , poor Inayah. Nobody will believe you ." He whispered making my insides churn.

I felt disgusted by his touch but I couldn't even move .

Only a tear escaped my eye.

I gave up .

Flashback: Winter of 2020.

I was enjoying the summer weather in Australia.

I have always admired nature and this place was heavenly.

I took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air and embracing the warmth welcoming it with all my heart.

"I see you're enjoying your time alone Inayah." I heard Yusuf talking behind me and I immediately felt alarmed.

I never liked being alone with him because he always gave me weird vibes . He would knowingly touch me and act as if it was an "accident" but I knew that it was on purpose.

I distanced myself from him and have rejected him many times but he just wouldn't take the hint.

I got up from my seat in the balcony and entered the hotel suite ignoring him, unfortunately he followed me.

"How long will you keep ignoring me?" He gripped my hand.

"Let go!" I yelled feeling alarmed but he didn't budge.

He looked me straight in the eyes scaring me .

We were all alone in that room .

"I said let go!" I tried to pull my arm away but to no avail he was too strong.

"Why are you rejecting me Inayah I will give you the world just give in already!" He got closer .

"I am already engaged to Asad and we will get married this summer okay? Is that a valid reason for you?! Is that enough for you to stop chasing me?!" I yelled back pushing him away but his grip only tightened more around my arms.

"You're fucking delusional. Your father would never allow that." He started acting like a mad man .

"He wouldn't know." I gritted my teeth .

"You really choose him over me? Do you really think he gives a shit about you ? HE WILL ONLY USE YOU AND THROW YOU AWAY LIKE A USED TISSUE!" By his outburst he threw me on the bed and I started screaming so hard that my vocal cords hurt.