|24. Asad stay with me |

UNEDITED!

"I can't believe you hid that from me!" I scolded Ilan .

"No I wanted to tell you but you have been going through a lot of shit lately that's why I didn't wanna bother you." She defended herself to which I sighed.

"Ilan I am perfectly happy now with my little family trust me ."

"And I am happy for you too ! Anyways mama is calling me , don't forget to come tomorrow before noon so you can be here before they come and get me ready." She squealed.

I chuckled shaking my head.

"I can't believe that Oussama is actually asking for your hand , I didn't even think he was serious."

"My charms sis, I really need to go bye love you!" Before I could tell her I love you too she hang up.

Uhg this girl will make me go crazy.

But I felt excited about her marriage.

I walked to the garden where Asad was swimming with Naeila in his hands .

This man wants to learn a seven month old how to swim! He is not normal I swear.

"When will you give up and let the poor baby alone ." I approached him.

He turned around brushing his hair with his fingers looking madly attractive but I acted nonchalant as always.

"Let me and my daughter have some quality time you always have to ruin it by acting smart." He smirked knowing that he hit a nerve.

I gasped and splashed water his way trying not to touch Naeila with it.

But to my surprise he dragged me by my feet with one hand and before I even knew it I was under the water .

I gasped the moment my head got out of water .

I took deep breaths and glared at him angrily.

He was laughing his arse off that I wanted to punch his face .

Before I could yell at him I saw Naeila giggle for the first time .

My eyes widened and when I looked his way he was reacting the same .

He grinned at me looking between me and Naeila .

I put my hands on my mouth in shock , I didn't know how to react.

I felt tears of happiness forming in my eyes .

I couldn't be any happier than now.

Asad reached out for me with his hand so I put mine in his .

He dragged me to him and side hugged me with Naeila in the other hand .

He kissed my head taking me by surprise While I was holding Naeila's little hands.

I looked up at him only to find him staring at me with his soft stare that I fell in love with but I won't tell him unless he tells me ...

I looked down again and kissed her little button nose smiling at her .

This feeling was what home feels like .

They are my home .

My unexpected home.

-----

"We should leave now , don't forget your tie !" I yelled after my husband knowing that he loves to make me take care of him while he is a grown man.

Shaking my head . I have a little baby for a husband while people fear him .