| 2. We Meet |

I was getting ready to go to the Al Nouri's mansion and babysit the little child.

I called them to let them know about my arrival , the housekeeper was super nice and told me that I was welcome and they are looking forward to meet me .

I was super excited since this was my first time ever babysitting for real not just a family member or a friend's child.

It was professional and I had to prove myself to them so I can get high grades .

"Here take this dress it will give this soft girl aesthetic vibe  ." Ilan handed me a beautiful dress .

We were now looking for a good outfit so I can give a nice first impression and to find a husband as she says .

"Oh my god yes thank you." I took the light pink dress/ Abaya and paired it with a beautiful soft pink hijab and low white sandal heels .

" I took the light pink dress/ Abaya and paired it with a beautiful soft pink hijab and low white sandal heels

I did my normal make-up look . Mascara, concealer, blush and lipgloss as always.

"What do you think?" I interrupted Ilan's texting with Oussama .

She was smiling at the phone. Weirdo.

"Girll yesss . Dress to impress." She smiled at me .

"You should really stop with your tiktok references. You're addicted."

"Hmm." She replied and when I looked up she was too busy texting AGAIN.

"I'm heading out bye ." I kissed her cheek but she was in her own world.

I sighed and got out of the house .

In the parking lot was uncle Haider talking on the phone and as soon as he saw me he greeted me by hugging me and kissing my head .

"Where are you going little niece."

"I already told you about the babysitting." I rolled my eyes . He always forgets.

"Oh yeah that's right . You're babysitting the nurse's kid right?" He wanted to show me that he remembers but I chuckled at him .

"No that's Ilan's destination I'm babysitting at this family just a few minutes away."

"Here take a car ." He handed me his keys but I neglected them .

I feel bad when they spoil me so much.

Something my dad never did.

Don't get me wrong I got credit cards from him and all but I was just a burden he needed to provide for and nothing more.

"No Ammo I will walk thank you ."

I stated walking out of the parking lot he tried to make me change my mind but I  waved him goodbye.

I took an Uber to the mansion's location .

I finally reached my destination and I was left in awe . This mansion was beautiful.