|21. Favourite view |

UNEDITED!

Written on 19/11/2022

"It has already been a week I want to go back to Naeila I have missed her so much." I protested but Asad was always stubborn.

"No way we are staying for more until you get better. What's wrong ? you're not having fun with me?" I knew he did this on purpose.

It has already been a week in Thailand and I loved it but I need to go back to Naeila she must have missed me.

It has been quite better for me.

This vocation helped me heal from the pain of baba's loss.

I finally realized that there is no better place for him than in paradise along with mama.

I loved this place so much that I felt at peace but I couldn't deny that it has been super akward with Asad.

I have been feeling weird emotions like some crazy belly flips and crazy heartbeat etc.

Every time our hands brush or our eyes meet for too long I become nervous but still somehow love the feeling.

He has been shamelessly flirting with me and I told him to stop but he didn't.

But I honestly enjoyed the compliments he gave me because I knew for a fact that he was being this nice only to me.

He even opened up more about his life and his emotions one night on the beach and I sympathized with him.

I knew what he did to me was wrong but what my father did was way worse.

I didn't justify his actions but I understood him.

I understood his pain and I wanted to ease it on him.

That's who I am.

I'm a healer.

But sometimes even the healer needs one.

"Okay, this is the last night here we are going tomorrow morning." I pointed my finger at him and he nodded.

He was enjoying this vocation even more than me.

"Okay, Zina." He grinned showing his perfect pearl-white teeth.

This was lowkey my favorite endearment.

I rolled my eyes to hide my smile that was creeping up my face.

"Let's go to the beach again tonight. It was fun last time." He proposed waiting for my confirmation.

"Yes let's go I loved it too." I got up and wore my dress but it was too tight since I gained a lot of weight lately.

It showed my curves a little bit but I didn't care now since it was a one-time thing.