|19. Death bed |

Salam O Alaikom dear readers! Enjoy these cute chapters while they last🫠.

Love y'all 🥰.

It has been three weeks since me and Asad have been on good terms and I discovered that he was still a harsh person mean to his men and employees but acts like a kid around me and spoils me like his second daughter lol.

I grew very comfortable with him it feels pretty weird...

But I can't complain because I am finally feeling like I have a home and a family and I quite enjoy this feeling .

We have visited my family like two weeks ago but it was fast so I still feel like I miss them .

But baba was nowhere to be seen and I am not complaining, I kind of feel guilty for not thinking about him but he hurt me a lot by his cold actions that he made me this cold toward him.

I wanted to go visit Mama Ines and Ilan again today !

So I walked to Asad's office to tell him that I was going with Naeila to uncle Haider's home.

I opened the door and heard that he was on the phone.

"That mother****** has been very quiet lately he must be planning some shit you better find out before I-." He saw me approaching him so he stopped yelling at the poor person on the other end .

He smiled at me and immediately hung up.

Rude.

"Hey my Zina is everything alright?" He looked worried and approached me .

"Oh no actually I just came here to tell you that I want to take Naeila to uncle Haider's again because I really miss them ." I pouted at him giving him my puppy eyes.

He sighed.

Yessss!

"Okay fine go just don't be late ." He raised his brows warning me and I grinned nodding.

"YESS!" I squealed and jumped on him giving him a hug.

But to our bad luck he lost his balance at my unexpected act so he fell back on the floor with me landing on top of him .

Perfect!

I was now on top of him with my hands still around his enormous shoulders while he had his arms around my waist securing me .

We held intense eyecontact and I could see a lot of emotions go through his eyes that once scared me but now they were my comfort.

My hair was all over his face making him look funny so I laughed it off to break the akward scene .

"You're so weak." I teased him to hurt his big fat ego.

I got up from the floor and he followed me .

"Weak?" He smirked.

"Yes look at me I litteraly made you fall ." I laughed at him .

"Yes you did make me fall , pretty hard."
He replied sighing.

I knew that there was double meaning behind that but I ignored it just like I was ignoring the crazy heartbeat in my chest.

What was I feeling?

"Uhm I'm gonna go get ready . See ya." By that I fled to my room closing the door behind me and releasing a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Phew! What the hell was that for?!

I started getting ready and just wore a casual fit .

I got Naeila ready and headed to the garage where the driver was waiting for us .

We got in the car and he started driving to uncle Haider's home.

"Salaaaaaaam." Ilan greeted Naeila more than me .

They all fell in love with my chubby baby and they have welcomed her just like they have welcomed me as a baby.

I felt so happy everytime uncle Haider picks her up , plays with her and feeds her .

I wish baba did that to me .

I ignored the negative thoughts. No negative thoughts for today!

I had already told them that me and Asad are now  on good terms and better than ever and they were all so happy and encouraging.

Uncle haider's phone started ringing and he headed out of the kitchen to pick up just after we had finished dinner .

I was washing the dishes while Ilan held the baby and mom was cleaning the counters.

"Silya remember that girl Annah who used to sit next to us in Uni?" Ilan started spilling the tea and I was living for it.

I really missed gossiping with her and going to university.

But I knew that will be impossible since I should be looking after Naeila and I didn't complain about that .

I will go back when she is old enough to go to kindergarten.

"Yeah what's up with her?"

"She's pregnant with Mr. Howard's child." She dropped the bomb and I gasped.

"Noo wayyyy I knew there was something going on between them."

"Yesss you always used to say that but I thought you were just blaffing." She giggled.

Uncle haider interrupted our small talk .

He walked in in a rush .

"Girls.." His voice cracked and I have never seen him this emotional before.

What happened? 

My heart started beating fast .

"What's wrong habibi?" Mom questioned him and by the looks on his face I knew that it was bad.

"Dominico-." He stopped and looked my way.

"He's at the hospital."

Whattt?!!

Baba never went to the hospital like ever.

He never got sick and when he did he called the doctor over.

"Why what's wrong with him ?" I menaged to speak.

"Is he okay?" Mom stressed.

We could see tears in his eyes.

He shook his head.

My heart dropped along with the glass in my hand.

I couldn't figure if the shaterring sound came from the glass or from my hear breaking in pieces.

"He's on his deathbed."