|11. Gunshot.|

Written on
25/10/2022

Sorry this is my first time being 3 days late for my update I have just been really busy and tired lately!

I will try to update daily again!

Love you thanks for support .

Third person Pov:

She burst in her room and started walking back and forth pulling her hair.

She didn't know how to react .

Was she sad? Angry? Furious? Or more like confused.

She couldn't believe that her own father made her marry a ruthless man just like him for his illegal dark business.

She couldn't believe her father abused her mother and killed her every day .

Just like her husband did to her.

She can't believe it was all the same man's doings whom his love she craved for years and years.

She can't believe the only hope she was holding on to her whole life was gone.

The only hope that her father used to be a good man and his goodness could be brought back . It was crushed.

He was a monster just like her husband .

His footsteps were the only thing audible in the silent room.

She was sitting against the wall with her head on her knees.

She heard him coming near her .

"If you're going to punish me just do it already." She said her voice void of any emotion.

She felt numb.

At the other hand Asad was taken aback by his wife's cold behaviour .

Normally she would be reacting with a lot of emotions but she was just cold.

He was confused.

When he walked in her father's room she was a crying mess .

He doesn't know what happened and he wanted to know because he wasn't used to be kept in the dark.

Why would father's princess call her father a monster? He thought to himself.

But he couldn't deny that he felt a certain way when she held his hand and wanted to go with him and only him .

He also couldn't deny that he felt a lot of things because of her big innocent eyes that his heart has never felt before.

He knew for a fact that if she wasn't his ennemy's daughter he may have fallen in love with her .

But she was ...

He wasn't capable of love , he only knew hate , violence and war.

And it was all because of this little vixen's birth .

When she was born Dominico Salvatore Syed got back in the game .

He became mire ruthless than ever.

He wanted to protect his daughter by all means.

Even if it meant killing everyone in his way , the innocent and the non innocent.

He hated her father .

He remembered he was just ten years old when he saw him kill his father in front of his eyes .

His father wasn't the best but he was still his father.

He hated Dominic so much because he was just a child when he had to care for his family.

He had to take lives at such a young age to feed his family.