|10. Heartbreak. |

"That was it ." I sighed after telling Ilan everything that happened.

"Are you serious Silya?!! That was it?!! Seriously?!!" Ilan bursted at me .

I took a deep breath.

"Listen I gotta go serve them dinner come join them." I got up from the bed .

"What do you mean serve them? You're not eating with them?" She gasped shocked.

She makes this seem worse.

"No I don't." I rolled my eyes.

I hated how she made me face these problems. I was used to ignore them .

"Like a frickin dog?! Silya you're coming with me you're not staying here in this prison." She took my hand .

"Ilan I can't get out." I whisper yelled at her .

"Man's litteraly imprisoned your ass here . Who even are you? The Silya I know would be fighting for her freedom not just sit here doing nothing about this." She yelled at me .

"You don't know anything." A lump forming in my throat making it hard for me to speak.

"You told me everything and what I know is that I should tell our fathers ." She headed out .

"Ilan No don't you dare." I ran after her stopping her .

"Why Silya why not? Why the hell not?" She was angry.

"Because he will hurt you ." I whispered playing nervously with my fingers.

"He can't hurt us . We're powerful Silya."

"So is he."

"I don't care what you say I will tell them ."

"If you do that I will never entrust you with something ever again. I dare you . I Will hate you for the rest of my life." I threatened her .

I didn't have a choice.

She sighed and turned to look at me .

"Fine. But don't come to me when shit goes down." By that she walked down the stairs slamming the front door behind her.

I hurried to the kitchen remembering that I left the food to simmer on low heat.

Shit.

It was burnt.

What should I do ? What should I do?

"What's taking so long?" I heard Asad's voice calling from the dining room .

Shit .

I was shaking

I didn't know what to do.

He surprised me by walking in the kitchen.

He looked at the food and glared at me .

"What the hell!" He yelled making me flinch .

I stood still not moving or saying a word.

"You really got a nerve huh!" He slammed his hand on the counter behind me .

I flinched again.

He was so close to me .

I remained silent.

"I'll se if you stay silent while I burn your fucking hand ." My eyes shot up to his cold ones.

I started breathing heavily scared of what he might do to me.

He gripped my hand and I screamed at the top of my longs.