| 4. Proposed to |

18/10/2022

Time flew by and it has already been weeks since my first day babysitting.

The weather changed and it's freezing outside.

I spent all my after school evenings at the Al Nouri's mansion with little Naeila.

And with each passing day I grew more attached to her .

Maybe even attached to Imran as well .

I really grew fond of him and I can tell by the way he acts that he fancies me as well.

Ilan told me that there is no way a guy who doesn't like me would be texting me 24/7 and talking to me in a flirty yet respectful way .

He was the only thing that distracted me from my miserable life .

Maybe I can finally be loved by someone?

Maybe I can finally feel loved the way baba never did?

I have always denied that I have daddy issues as they call it on tiktok nowadays.

But deep down I knew I did have them .

No matter how much love I receive from uncle and Mama Ines it's never the same .

Deep down I'm just a little girl who wants to be so eagerly loved by her father .

If only he looked at me .

If only he loved me .

"You thinking about that Imran dude again." Yusuf interrupted my thoughts and I looked up from my plate of food .

He rolled his eyes in annoyance .

We were sitting at the cafeteria.

Ilan was with Oussama leaving me with Yusuf my only Muslim friend.

"What are you jealous?" I teased him .

He laughed but a weird emotion showed in his eyes.

Ilan always suspects that he like me but I have made it very clear that we are just friends nothing more nothing less .

And he knows it.

"Ew no you disgust me ." He laughed .

"Screw you Yusuf you're just jealous that you don't have anyone to think of ." I tried to get on his nerves. I have always found it funny to see him getting angry.

"Oh shut up silly." He threw a frie at me but before I could yell my phone started ringing.

I smiled subconsciously looking at the ID

Imran.

I picked it up hurriedly.

"Hello?"

"Hey cutie how are you?"

"I'm fine alhamdulilaah how about you?"

"Yeah yeah doesn't matter. I really want to meet you when you finish school can you come to my office?" He asked me .

I frowned not comfortable with the fact that we will be alone .

"Is it really necessary?"

"Yes I have something important to discuss with you ." He informed me .

"Okay see ya."

"See ya." He hang up .

"What does that prick want?" Yusuf asked curiously.

"I don't know I'll find out soon. Get up you're late for class ." I rushed out of the university.

I was really curious.