vii. 🧸

chapter 7

Pollyanna brushed Hadley's hair from his eyes, waking him gently. it was around 11 am. Hadley rubbed his eyes as he opened them.

"… Polly… ?"

"see, Hadley? I told you I'd be back before you wake up. I got something for you… undies!" Pollyanna held up a package with multiple pairs of briefs. "I hope they fit. since you weren't with me, I had to guess. come on, let's test a pair."

Pollyanna crouched on the floor as Hadley stood up slowly, still quite sleepy. he placed one hand on her shoulder as she pulled up the white briefs.

"perfect!" she stood up and straightened her pants. she grabbed his hand and escorted him to the kitchen.

"time for breakfast; hope you like what I made. come here, baby."

she pulled Hadley onto her lap and fed him every piece of food that graced the dish.

"there you go, baby… good boy," she said. he seemed to respond so positively to her praise, and Pollyanna thought it was adorable… !

"how are you feeling today?"

"… good. I like it here. the streetlights we're pretty last night… from where I'm from there ain't any lights like them…"

Pollyanna nodded and continued feeling him.

"Hadley, today I was thinking we could go out to the park today? get some air and exercise?"

Hadley pouted and Pollyanna giggled.

"what's wrong?"

"… don't like exercise…"

"you'll be fine. let's finish eating and we'll go. morning is the best time."