"Well, I'm sure she has a good reason for it." May dismissed and started taking off her makeup. Her smile had faded and she no longer felt like celebrating.

"ANYWAYS FORGET THAT SHIT MAY JUST DID HER FIRST PLAY YALL!"

>

A day or two had passed and Monday had arrived, which meant school. It was almost 10 am, everyone was in class and the halls were calm and uncrowded. May and Timothee had locked themselves in the janitors closet and sneakily made out behind the closed door.

Her hands tugged on his soft curly hair as his arms curled around her waist, they pulled themselves towards each other as May was pushed up against the wall.

"Did we seriously just make out through all of Spanish class?" Timmy said pulling away with a frown.

"Eh who cares." May mumbled and he smiled bringing his lips back on hers. She pecked his lips and bit his bottom lip with a chuckle until the bell rang.

"Fuck." May sighed knowing that it was time to go to the cafeteria.

"Me?" Timmy smirked and May rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." She attempted to push him away playfully but he pulled her in closer. He put her hair behind her ear and kissed her neck saying, "I love you."

"Love you more." May smiled and hugged him.

"Did you tell them yet?" Timmy asked and May excitedly pulled back and shook her head.

"Nope gonna go tell them right now." Her energy burst out and she quickly unlocked the door, her and Timmy raced to the cafeteria to find everyone sitting on their favourite table.

"YOU GUYS! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!" May yelled and sat down as Timmy sat down next to her.

"OH MY GOD LET US GUESS!" Divs yelped and May nodded.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO?" Louis's face went pale.

"No dumbass"

"You're moving to the Bahamas??" Sauce contributed.

"Nope."

"You and Timmy are getting married?"

May looked at Timmy and chuckled. "No not right now."

Timmy blushed at the 'right now' as May continued to tell everyone what made her so happy.

"I'M GONNA BE IN A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!" She yelled and everyone went still.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Sauce almost stood up and Divs hand flew to her mouth while Louis froze in his positions

"YEP!"

"WHAT IS IT ABOUT AND HOW?!?" Divs said excitedly.

"ITS THE FOUNTAIN BOOK GIRL ONE and ok so, just this morning I was going through my emails like one does when their waiting to pass an audition and I got a letter which said I have to come for a screen test next month and then they'll let me know when we start filming!"

"STOP THAT'S AMAZING!" Sauce said almost crying.

"I know I'm so excited, and YESTERDAY an agent came to see the play and GOT TIMMY AN AUDITION."

"This is so cool you guys, both of you getting your Hollywood career started together." Divs said smiling between the two of them. Though the moment was interrupted when a loud laugh came from Tom's table.