part thirty four

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Tear in my heart

Twenty one pilots

Divs and Louis walked hand in hand as they walked on the street just around the block where Y/n and May lived. Their arms were swinging as they held onto each other and smiled happily.

It was a common tradition for couples to walk around on the roads in Kingston, it was almost everyday you'd see at least one pair laughing while on a stroll along the streets.

What was another tradition was the weekly game night the group used to have every Saturday, well they only just started this tradition a week ago and the two love birds were headed to May's house to meet up for their planned night activity. It was dark out and the stars were brighter than ever, they had been unusually ecstatic these past few days shining up in the dark comforting sky.

Divs had been thinking quite a lot about herself and Louis. She loved him more than any young girl should, she wanted to be with him every part of her day and laugh with him on the silliest things. She was past the idea that she was a second choice to the young man, she knew Louis was the boy who would give her the love she needed. His affection was more than she could ask for and she knew that they had faced an unbreakable obstacle together.

It brought them closer, it made them trust each other. If it weren't for that stupid misunderstanding Louis managed to pull, they would have never been in this wonderful point in their relationship. It was another story that the two of them were terribly bad at the sex. Divs of course thought she was good, but neither of them satisfied the other. They really needed to talk it out, but both of them were afraid to confront each other on something like this. But for now, it was just them in the middle of this pleasant night, with no one else but each other.

"Louis?" Divs began as they turned inside the street of their destination. Louis hummed in response and Divs smiled.

"Do you think we'll be forever?" She said looking down at their feet as they walked. Louis' steps faltered for a moment and a frown spread across his face. He turned his gaze from the passing houses to the beautiful girl on his left.

"Is everything alright?" He asked with a concerning voice, he wanted to make sure she wasn't having any doubts.

"Yes I just, I want to know your answer." She breathed and looked to him with a gulp.

Louis beamed and stopped as they reached May's house. He held both her hands and turned to face her.

"If we don't go on forever, I'll consider myself unlucky." He told her as he squeezed her hands.

Divs sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder how you turned out so smooth." She sarcastically shook her head and Louis held her cheek with a giggle.

"In all seriousness, I love you Divs. Right now I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. We've managed to overcome a major problem in our relationship, I think we'll be alright." He said staring back at her eyes.

"I know." Divs smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. "And..." she said seductively pulling away and tracing a circle on the little part of his neck that was exposed.

"Maybe later tonight we can go to your house and do something." She mumbled on his lips and kissed him again. Divs wanted to tell him tonight, and make them have the best night yet. Louis on the other hand smiled awkwardly still afraid, thinking it would be exactly as bad as last time, maybe worse.

Divs pulled away and the two of them knocked on the door. May opened the door and began yelling.

"WOOHOO THEIR HERE! LETS GET IT STARTED BABY!" She ran inside the house and the couple followed inside with a giggle.