part twenty four II - SMUT

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that again." He whispered and she smiled at him.

"Trust me. I know." She said, wiping the tears that rested on the side of his eyes with a simple stroke of her thumb.

"I like you Y/n. I like you so much." He muttered pressing his forehead against hers, closing his eyes and squeezing her hands. She could tell he meant it. She could tell he meant every word.

"Me too." She sobbed slightly. She held his face and met his eyes. They were soft and fragile, yet strong and comforting. His eyes were a paradox on their own, but she could see right through them. She felt like she was a part of him.

Tom wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips upon hers. He pulled her closer as his other hand rested passionately on the left side of her cheek. Her hands were around his neck, pulling him towards herself, towards her body.

It was a soft kiss, yet it became stimulating by the second. They couldn't control it. They had been waiting for this moment for so long. Every single minute of every passing day the two of them had thought of each other, of the things they'd do together, the things they'd do to each other. It was as if finally feeling the gratification they had longed for from each other, to finally feel the satisfaction of finding what you had been mourning for. They couldn't help it, they wouldn't stop. The moment they kissed at that party they knew it wouldn't be the last time, and it they knew right.

They felt their bodies rubbing against each other, her chest pressing onto his and his hands pulling on her shirt, though it still felt as if they weren't close enough. Even if he'd sit her on his lap and kissed her harmoniously, it still wouldn't be close enough. Nothing would be close enough. He wanted her. He wanted her so badly.

"Fuck I cant do this." He pulled away. "We have to go inside."

Y/n nodded with a low shaky breath, unable to make a sound seeing as he had sucked the air out of her body from a simple kiss. She'd have to admit, it was better than the one she had been daydreaming of.

He took her hand and the two of them walked inside the house. They tip toed across the hall and up the stairs, passing by Portia and May's room and finally reaching Tom's. The two of them sneakily got inside and Tom shut the door. He turned around and smiled.

Y/n leered back and the two of them collided towards each other unable to keep in their longed stimulation any more.

Her finger tips rested on the soft curls of his hair as his hands were gently placed on her back. He ran them through her shirt pulling her even closer, feeling the mesmerising sensation of her bare warm skin.

He slowly traveled his fingers to her leg and lifted it up towards him, taking her towards the bed with the same grey sheets.

He tenderly climbed on top of her and smiled. She smiled back with a slight shine in her eyes reflecting back at his own. He pecked her lips, then her jaw, and then her neck. He nibbled on her skin, he removed her shirt and his own, and ran his hands through the bare surface of her body. Every kiss soft and fulfilling. Every touch light and delicate.

His hand slid towards her thighs and pulled down her clothes that were left on. She breathed heavily into his ear as his lips nibbled on her chest. It was all so sensual, so different from the first time. It was fulfilling, even without the abruptness. It felt as if it was no longer for pleasure, but to feel the others presence closely, to feel as if nothing could part them.

He slowly trailed kisses down to her thighs and dove his his tongue steadily into her core, letting her feel his every move, his every breath.

He moved his tongue through the walls of her core and sucked her insides, making her moan. She held onto the grey sheets as she felt the satisfaction flood through her body in an instant, the streams of benevolent gratification wavering through her insides.

He stretched out his hand for her to hold and she held it. She grasped it tightly and exerted all the restless force to restrict a sound, he held onto it until he felt when to stop.

He had never let out a hand for someone before, and she had never had someone do it for her. There was more than just lust.

He took out his face from between her thighs and looked up at her. The two of them panted heavily yet a faint smile on their faces.

His mouth was wet, he licked the sides of his face like it was a lining of chocolate around his lips. He hovered over her once again and she held his face as he moved his lips on top of hers, passionately, subtly.

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" He mumbled seductively through her lips making her heart erupt into fluttering butterflies right as she lay on that bed.

"There are many things I'd like you to do."

She leered through his lips and he only leered back. Tom held her body and flipped her over making her back face towards him. Exactly like the way he did that night.

He bit her ass and licked her skin, making her push herself on the bedsheets. He held both of her buttocks and pulled them apart, he licked through the middle and her eyes widened as she struggled not to moan.

He placed his long cock inside of her from the back, pushing it straight into her. She bit her lip as he thrusted into her, each thrust stronger than the other, harder and harder. His shaft moved inside her core, hitting the places she felt most satisfied with. The constant rub and touch made her feel a strange sensational pleasure she couldn't describe. A type of pleasure she would be unable to get from anywhere else. Or anyone else.

His cock hit a final spot until she felt as if she needed a release, but before she signalled anything he had already taken it out.He had imagined this moment for the past week, replaying it in his head making him want her even more by every scene he put forth inside his head. But having her in front of him, knowing that she'd have him do anything to her made it too good to be true. Though how many times he had imagined the perfect scenario, it was nothing like having her next to him.

He lay down besides her and turned to look at her. She had straightened up and was looking up at the ceiling. She moved her head to her side to catch him already gazing back at her.

He placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her nose.

"I cant believe I finally have you." He whispered softly. Caressing her cheek with his gentle thumb.

"Neither can I."

SO THIS HAPPENED??? LOL DJDNDJDNDI
I probably should've put an extra warning in the beginning but you guys were gonna read it anyways lmao- I'm so happy that their finally dating so I can give y'all all the drama and cute moments, stay tuned?? *insert crying emoji* I wrote this as a last minute thing ( I love you siena) almost didn't add the cock pussy shit because there is no way I can make that intimate- BUT either way hope it fuelled your horny harmones <33

Love you all stay wet?? *cries*