part two

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Campus
Vampire Weekend

The sun hit her face with a gentle touch, the light stinging her eyes open. The sudden luminous surroundings blinded her vision, she blinked twice until she was finally comfortable with the morning light.
Y/n gave out a small yawn and stretched her arms as she pulled the covers off of her body.

It was a day or two after she and her father moved to Kingston. And what do ya know, it was a Monday.

Instead of going straight to the bathroom she stood next to the window sill, admiring the morning view. It was different from before, no skylines, no tall buildings, no honking of cars, just a peaceful small neighbourhood.

But what caught her eye wasn't the calm surroundings but a particular brunette who lived from across the street. He was shirtless... again. He bent down as he rubbed a dusty cloth onto his black motorcycle, the helmet hanging off from the handle.

She didn't exactly like him, but man she couldn't get her eyes off him either. Those ripped sweaty abs, that wet hair making the sweat drip down onto his strong arms- why was she staring at her hot neighbour? She was late for school GODDAMIT!!

Y/n quickly ran to the bathroom, brushing her teeth, putting on light shades of makeup and stepping into her clothes, she made her way downstairs to get a quick breakfast. Before going downstairs she glanced back at the window expecting to see the suspiciously attractive brunette cleaning his bike but instead she spotted nothing but an empty road, no bike, no boy.

She sighed and went downstairs, only to see her father hurriedly running around the living room looking for his tie, he mumbled swear words under his breath as he fixed the tie in place, clearly nervous about the first day he had in a bigger office.

Y/n laughed and began chewing on a energy bar as she flung her back pack over her shoulders.

"Ready?" She asked, leaning over the counter, smiling at her panicking dad.
"Ready." He said calmly, taking his office bag and car keys.

They sat in the car, making their way to her first day in school.

Here we go.
>

"Ok remember, don't make friend's with people you think might do drugs, okay?"

"Dad what the fuck-"

"No and don't end up sleeping with anyone, your only sixteen and grandma didn't put you on pills for nothing."

Y/n rolled her eyes as her dad went on with a whole list of things she wasn't allowed to do. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "Good Luck Pumpkin."

"Thank you dad." And with that she got out of the car and began walking towards the building. Her heart kept beating out of her chest, an uneasy feeling taking over her stomach. Her nervousness didn't die out nor calm itself when she saw teenagers smoking outside in the morning, or boys skate boarding around in the parking lot. Girls with pink dresses and flawless skin stood in heels making out with boys, everyone seemed to have a group.

She shook it off and began climbing the stairs of the school, her uneasy butterflies not stopping for a moment but only multiplying in number. She looked around the hall as she entered the school, lockers and doors on each side, paintings and art work of students hung on the walls, each room labelled with a name and each person with their own group of people.