part eleven

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

overdrive

Conan Gray

"Need a ride?"

Y/n stared at him blankly. Why was he being nice to her?

"Uhm why?" She slipped out, in a rather mystified tone.

He gave out a low chuckle. He glanced at the ground where he had just stepped on his cigarette, put his hand in his pockets and took a few step towards Y/n; his face looked down upon hers, dangerously close to her body.

His beady eyes looked into hers, an emotion of amusement running through them. His smile was smug, and Y/n felt the cologne that rested on his body, give her a strong sense of deja vu from a few nights before.

"Why? Is that really the question you should be asking right now? You suck my dick and I cant give you a ride home." He whispered, his voice low and mysterious, those diverted eyes piercing into her own. His hot breath fell onto her face, what the fuck was he saying?

Y/n rolled her eyes and watched as he rose his eyebrow and as his smile became more prominent.

"I can go home myself, thanks." She replied back. Though she intended it to come out in a rather impolite manner, It came out much more softer then she had intended.

"I don't think you can."

Why the fuck does he have to push it?

Tom stepped away from her and made to sit on his bike as he continued to speak.

"Your dad gets off at 2 and your here at 4 because of reporting which means your dad can't make it and you'd have to walk home, so why not make this easier for both of us and simply get you home safely without having to walk, sound good?"

Y/n stared blankly at him with her brow raised and her arms folded as he started the engine for his motor bike.

"So your telling me that you just casually know everything about my dad's job?" She questioned, smirking as the colour slightly fled from his face.

"Well I mean I don't mean it in a creepy stalker way, my sister just talks a lot about you."

Y/n wasn't buying any of it but she decided not to push it. She walked near the bike and hesitated to sit.

"Why are you being nice to me?" She questioned looking straight at him.

"I'm not all sex and good looks you know." He said as Y/n scoffed with a charmed expression plastered on her face.

She looked at the empty spot where she was supposed to sit and sighed until she heard his voice reach her ears.

"Hop on."

>

It was the next day at school. The sun shone above the school parking lot making the grey cement glisten within the light. The car tops were heated and glossy, their windows reflecting the surrounding light and their tires rough from overuse.

Louis watched his steps as he strolled across the parking lot. His head was loaded with thoughts, how could he be this dumb?

His heart gave a jolt every time he thought of Divs and their friendship. How much Divs liked him, how much she appreciated him.

And then there was him.

He was shy, scared. He had jumped into a mess, a mess of feelings. The truth would hurt her and though he might not have loved her as a partner, he loved her more than anything as a friend.