part thirty three

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Electric Love

BØRNS

It was a solace night. The sky was a deep shade of dark blue, the stars were twinkling above the roads of Kingston whilst the moonlight outshined the street lights placed on the steps of pavements.

Sauce and Daya were walking hand in hand on the side walks of the main road. There were closed shops and tall identical brick buildings with small windows, each piece of construction with its light off considering that it was almost two in the morning.

It was a lovely November night, not too cold, not too hot. Sauce was wearing Daya's jacket while the other girl had a scarf wrapped around her neck, one that Sauce had gifted her girlfriend.

They walked in silence with their arms swinging and their hands holding on to each other tightly. There was no need for words, they both already knew what the other was thinking of.

It was a queer yet wonderful relationship these two had. It was the one where your heart would warm when you saw the other. The one where no matter how close you were, you were still not close. The one where you could walk in silence and feel the comfort within it.

It was the one where the other person was the best part of your day.

Though their relationship was quite beautiful, all cuddles and kisses. There were still some secrets.

Sauce still hadn't mentioned her situation to Zendaya, she had successfully convinced her girlfriend that she lived in her same rich household on the outskirts of Kingston. She hadn't told her about living with her two friends and the fact that her parents had basically disowned her.

She didn't know why. She felt as if Zendaya's family was perfect. She had met both her parents, they were lovely people. It hurt her how she could never have all of that and she didn't want Daya to feel like she had been imposing it all on her.

Sauce used to visit them every now and then, on dinners and for lunch. She loved to spend time with Zendaya's family, she just couldn't bring herself to accept that she didn't have that, she couldn't bring herself to tell her.

But she knew she had too. She couldn't be in a relationship with her until there was complete trust and it was now that Sauce felt would be the perfect time. On a silent majestic night, as they walked on the side of the road.

"I have to tell you something." The two blurted at the same time.

The girls gave out small chuckles until Sauce continued.

"You first."

Daya looked back at her and smiled. She glanced at her shoes as they walked on the smooth pathway and then at her girlfriend. She stopped and held both of Sauce's hands.

"It's been quite a while we've been doing this, and I've loved every second of it. But none of us have really said this, and I've never said this to anyone."

Sauce stared back at her and a smile spread across her lips as she understood what she was trying to say.

"I love you." Daya whispered. It was soft and light, there was a sort of music to it.

Sauce felt her smile rise and her bubbly cheeks travel a glint across her eyes.

Instead of saying anything she simply leaned in and pressed her lips upon Daya's. She felt her soft lips smile through the kiss and the two held onto each other's faces as they melted into the kiss.