part fourty two

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Let's get it started

The Black Eyed Peas

Tom brushed his thumb on the back of her hand as he placed a kiss on her neck. Y/n was sitting on his lap with her back leaned on his chest as her soft hair tickled his face. His arm was holding her waist and she caressed his skin as he played with her other hand.

He breathed into her neck with a smile and pulled her in closer. Their legs were tangled with one another and Y/n's eyes lay closed as she smiled at his warm presence. It was the same night after Tom had publicly told Y/n he was deeply in love with her and the two of them hadn't broken apart since the morning, only staying in his room. It felt nice to know that Tom loved her the way she loved him, it made a tickle of butterflies fiddle about in her stomach when she thought of his glinting eyes that showed affection, and it was almost as if most of her doubts had flown away like an elegant dove when she was assured that she had a special place in his heart.

The lights had been dimmed inside Tom's room and the soft moonlight came from the closed window. Suddenly a drop fell on the glass and her eyes opened, both of them focused on Tom's dirty glass window until storms of rain droplets began descending and pattering on the surface. They could hear the sounds of elegant rain fall onto the road, such heavy rain. It was a consoling music to their ears and Y/n quickly got off Tom's lap and looked at him with a large grin.

"Let's go outside!" She exclaimed and he smiled.

"Alright." He sighed getting up lazily and putting on a white button up shirt that was lying on the ground, though with a smile.

Y/n excitedly beamed and quickly held onto his wrist and they rushed down the stairs and outside the door.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" Came May's voice as they passed the living room.

"JUST OUTSIDE!" Y/n yelled back.

"OKAY PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING IN THE RAIN THIS IS A NEIGHBOURHOOD!" Sauce screamed, who was sitting next to May in front of the television.

They chuckled and opened the door, a cold mist passed through their bodies and certainly into the house. The chilly freshness felt refreshing on their skin and without a thought Y/n ran outside and into the middle of the road.

Tom frowned as he held his hand above his eyes, trying to avoid the heavy drops of water as he watched Y/n spin around. A curve formed on his lips at the sight of her laughing about and letting the rain drop on her skin, her cheeks had gone red and her smile only beamed brighter, her hair was all wet and her clothes completely soaked.

Tom felt a calming melody in his head, as if the sounds of rain and the image of her dancing beneath it was the most tranquil he could feel in the reality of his world. Everything about her was just too consoling and everything she said to him made him feel more than he let himself feel. There was absolutely nothing in the world that would stop him from taking her into his arms any time of any day and pull her closer to him, wanting to never let her go. She might just have made him the happiest he had ever been for a while.

Tom rolled up his sleeves and stepped down the front two stairs and walked past the small garden in front of the Holland's house and towards the road. In an instant the thick, fresh drops of rain fell on his head, soaking his body within minutes. He chuckled as he saw Y/n had stopped spinning and had smiled at him, extending her arms. She dangled her fingers to let him come to her and he took hold of her soft hands. He pulled them around his neck and slid his round her waist, his palm rested on her backbone, pressing hard on her skin and bringing her closer.

"May I have this dance?" He murmured close to her face and she smiled.

"Why of course kind gentleman." She muttered back amusingly. She placed a kiss on his nose and Tom let out a low laugh, she began swaying her hips and so did he, the two of them began dancing in circles as their drenched cold bodies stayed close, their feet stepped on the pooling water on the road making a slight splash with each motion, but the music they hummed in their heads seemed to drive their harmony.

Tom's shirt was completely soaked, so drenched that you could see the fabric sticking to his body and the defined skin showing through the shirt. His hair had gone damp and bits of water fell from his strands, his lashes were wet and a little redness was upon his lips from the chilly water. Y/n gazed into his eyes and occasionally back at his lips, smiling like a silly school girl flushed around her lover. She reached her hand to her back to take hold of his, she guided it to the side, extending it and placing her other one on his shoulder.

"Would you care for a spin Duke Harbor?" Y/n muttered in a terribly hilarious accent and Tom chuckled.

"Yes my lady." He mumbled with a smile and spun her around, his hand straight up in the air and her fingers holding onto his as she twirled in the moist rain. His hand went back to her back and the other to their left as they moved their hips sideways, following each other's movements, effortlessly moving in sync and feeling the icy drops fall on their skin. Their palms lovingly holding one another and their cold fingers sweetly grasping the other's hand as if to never let go. Tom pulled her in so close with their stomachs pressing upon one another and their hips moving left and right together at the same time while his hand guided their movements. Tom extended out his arms and Y/n took a step back, both their hands still intact, he pulled her towards him in sudden action and turned her around before her back touched his chest, wet and chilly from the magical rain.

He gently placed her hair to the side and kissed her neck, she could feel his smile on the surface of her skin, that beautiful smile he had whenever she saw him, beaming so bright that it would reach to his eyes and make them glow like moonlight. His cheeks would bubble and wrinkles would form on the side of his eyes, sending waves of uncontrollable ecstasy down to her stomach every time. The two of them swayed their hips and danced in circles with his arms around her stomach and hers on his damp skin.

Y/n reached behind and scrubbed his wet hair and smiled as he chuckled at her action. The two of them danced under the moonlight, the rain falling on their soft skins and the air gently caressing past their faces.

They danced there alone. So peacefully. So Lovingly.

Like two lovers madly in love.