part fourty

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Oh no (I think I'm in love)

Blossoms

Riley's eyes shot open as she woke up from her charming night's dream. Just before, her resting mind was filled with images of a fulfilling memory, but of course she had to wake up and even that on the climax of her dream.

Riley sighed and sat up, she reached out for the paper roll resting on her side table and began to blow her nose, ew morning sickness. Riley rested her back on the headboard as she threw away the paper roll and looked to her right and at the window. She smiled at the beautiful image of snow falling from the white clouds above and the sun shining somewhere far back to supply it's light to the streets of Kingston. Riley admired the pleasantness of the morning, though a frown came upon her brows. Where was Sam?

Just last night the two had come back from an endearing night out, one of the many dates the two of them went on after hopelessly falling in love. Sam had his ways of making Riley feel special, and she always admired them.

The last memory she had before going to sleep was his gentle touch on her skin as his arm was wrapped around her waist and he kissed her goodnight. Though he was nowhere to be seen, Riley's excitement for the morning quickly faded as she inferred that Sam must have left. She looked down at her belly and smiled. She was three months.

Being pregnant was definitely not an easy job, but then again Riley didn't expect it to be. She was still going to school but with baggy clothes and thick jackets so that no one could see her belly, but she wasn't sure how long she would be able to keep this up. Eventually her being pregnant would grow more obvious and she would have to take time off school, all of her friends had encouraged Riley that they would come straight to her after school to update her on everything, including the latest gossip of course.

If she was being honest, Riley's main concern wasn't her education, it was the fact that she was about to have a child. She knew that she wasn't ready, and these next months would not be enough to prepare her for the life she was going to have ahead. But she told herself everyday, she can do it.

At this moment the door opened to her room and her gaze steered away from the window. Riley's whole face lit up as she saw who it was and she couldn't help but want to get up.

It was Sam holding a large tray in his hand as he carefully entered the room, trying not to topple over anything.

"No no stay, I'm coming to you." He said abruptly as he saw Riley trying to get up. Riley got back into bed and sat back up against the headboard.

"What is this?" Riley asked with glinting eyes as Sam placed the tray on her lap.

"So, since your you know." He said awkwardly gesturing around his hands. "I made you a breakfast in bed with all the things you need."

Riley looked at her boyfriend in awe and rose her arms to try and get him in for a hug. Sam quickly wrapped his arms around her carefully, trying to avoid any mess from the tray. He placed a kiss on her forehead, her nose and then her lips.

"Okay so, before you start I have to explain." Sam spoke in a mannerly tone as he sat down on the bed near her feet.

"For your appetiser I made you avocado and toast because you need it for healthy growth of the baby and it has the nutrients you need to not get sick every morning." Sam gestured to the delicious looking piece of toast with evenly spread out green avocado on it. Of course since it was Sam, he had put weird sorts of spices on it and had made it look much more appealing than it was supposed to be.