part fourty four II - SMUT

The sun was setting slowly and the two of them had already eaten half of what Tom had brought. Parts of bread still remained in the basket whilst only one or three crisp apples had been spared. The picnic cloth had folded underneath them due to their constant fussing and playing around with one another, not a moment passed by that didn't make Y/n laugh. And not a single second where Tom didn't love her more than before.

The two of them were now lying with their eyes looking straight up at the sky, their backs relaxed as they felt the soft grass underneath. The light of the earth has dimmed, no longer blinding, yet subtle. A slight breeze was passing through the field, though none of them felt the cold. They held each other's hands as they spoke and smiled up at the clouds and retrieving sun.

"It's getting late." Y/n whispered and looked to her side at Tom. She smiled at him and he looked back at her.

"But I don't wanna leave." He said pouting his lips and shifting to his side, placing an arm on her stomach. Tom looked at her eyes and admired her face. His gaze rested upon her lips, the perfect shape of her lips. Or the way they felt when they were on his, so soft, so subtle yet perfect. He gazed at her rosy red cheeks, the cheeks that used to blush even harder whenever he was around. It made him truly love her even more. Everything they did, every time they were together, he couldn't help but fall in love with her a little more.

"Tom." Y/n rose her eyebrows yet a smile was still evident.

"Oh come on I like it here." He mumbled and kissed her shoulder, his lips sinking deep in her skin and leaving behind the wetness of his affection. "Besides you don't wanna go back home and study do you?" He sniggered.

Y/n chuckled and nodded. "Oh alright." She smiled and turned as well making the two of them face each other. Tom traced his finger up her bare arm, the glow of her skin feeling shivers as his touch slowly came to her. It was the bare minimum, everything was the bare minimum. Every time he did anything, she was left with wanting more.

Tom's hands placed her strands behind her ear and he leaned it to kiss her neck. He pecked her skin and sinked his teeth within it a second time. The warmth was so distinct, so perfectly perfect. She just wanted to be around him at all times, to feel his skin on hers rubbing here and there, a few kisses on her neck or some on her shoulder. Maybe his arm rubbing her back or his eyes following hers as he would play with her fingers.

Tom placed a softer kiss on her jaw, and then her blushing cheek. Another one on the same spot and another one on her nose, Tom smiled with every kiss and Y/n chuckled with his ticklish way of showing affection. Tom climbed on top of her and looked down at her beautiful face that had yet another eyebrow raised.

"What?" He inquired wondering what she was wondering.

"Tom I really don't think this is the right place too-" Y/n was cut out as her eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

He knew what she was about to say 'Tom I really don't think this is the right place to eat each other out,' well, essentially that's what she would say. Tom was clever enough, he has trickled his finger up her bare leg and was now bringing his fingers closer to the middle of her thighs.

Tom didn't answer her question, but instead he kept going higher.

"Tom." She murmured lightly looking straight into his eyes worried that someone would catch them in a field.

"Yeah?" He whispered in her ear, a smooth smirk on his face as he kissed her neck again. He hand had now reached the edges of her underwear, he tugged on the fabric and slowly pulled it down. His kisses trailed around her neck and deep into her skin while his hand very gently kept moving her panties. At this moment, Y/n wanted it as badly as he did, she was in too deep to say they had to go home, she couldn't wait.

Just as Tom was about to push his fingers inside her wetting core, he stopped and got off from on top of her.

"What's wrong?" Y/n frowned.

"Nothing, just thought you didn't want to do it." He was obviously pulling a trick on her, he knew she wanted it but she he just wanted to see her ask for it.

"Hey come back here." Y/n held the collar of his shirt and pulled Tom on top of her again.

"I thought you said-"

"Who gives a fuck what I said." Y/n mumbled and crashed her lips into his holding the back of his head and pulling him down further, so much that she begin to feel his rising cock touch her clit. Oh fuck, she couldn't wait.

Y/n tugged on his belt and Tom helped her take it off, they pulled down his pants together and his cock sprung out.

"Fuck." She mumbled and he pushed it inside of her. He held himself up with one hand while with the other he thrusted into her. The length of his hard dick was so prominent within her core, the presence of his length and the satisfaction she got from it all was indescribable. Waves flooded up her body, waves that got stronger as he thrusted harder. Deeper and deeper, deep within her wet core, his hardness made her feel as if her legs would turn to jelly afterwards, but at this very moment her mind couldn't concentrate on anything but the feeling in the middle of her thighs. Y/n arched her back and the image of Tom thrusting his hard dick was in front her, his sweating face and his groaning lips, his messy hair and his open belt, fuck she wanted nothing more.

He hit the perfect corners and the perfect spots until she felt herself reach a limit. Her chest began to heave and she nodded vigorously, Tom pulled out his cock and tied up his belt.

He lay down next to her and pecked her lips.

It was now night time in the field and it seemed that the sun had gone down. They could see the faint moon preparing itself to find a place for the night, not a soul was roaming around in the field. It was just the two of them.

Yeah this was kind of short lolll what better way to post after a month than a crappy smut am I right? So sorry if this was kind of ew lmao, this will probably be one of the last smuts in euphoric since I'll be focusing primarily on the story:))) But you never know, I might just feel horny again ;)