part sixteen

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Bad Habits

Ed Shereen

"Wanna go for a ride again?"

"What? No? What are you doing here?"

"Do I need a reason to spend some time with my new teacher." He winked at her.

"God." Y/n gave out a loud sigh and rolled her eyes.

She walked closer to the window sill and tried to pull it back down, not caring if Tom would fall. Though her hand was blocked by the mysterious boy balancing himself outside her window.

"Go away." She said, raising her eyebrows in tire.

"No." He said plainly and took her hand. "Come with me."

This boy.

She thought for a second.

It wasn't too bad, you know? He was just her best friend's brother, and it wasn't like she was going to fuck him again-?

Y/n was well aware of the sexual tension the two had, yet she was starting to have an unexpected bonding with him.

She knew that there was more to him then he showed, and considering she would be around him most of the time due to the tutoring lessons, she felt that she might be able to see through him.

But that was non of her business, she thought. She was scared to admit it, but she wanted to be closer to him.

But she couldn't.

Not under the circumstances.

Though she was scared of one thing.

Falling in love.

She didn't catch feelings very quickly, it took her time. Though at this point she had neither love nor hatred for him, just an unusual feeling of excitement whenever she was with him.

She hesitated yet put her leg up the window sill, squeezing his hand in order to get out.

She could see him smiling as she stood up with her head popping out.

"Crap." She sweared as her head hit the wall on accident and Tom only laughed.

Y/n felt herself slipping and by instinct he held onto her waist. For a moment the two looked at each other with a familiar sense from a past night, but before they could take action upon it the two slipped from the window and fell onto the grass outside the house.

"Fucking hell!" Tom yelled as his head landed on a bush and his knee hit the ground.

Y/n on the other hand had done much more chaotic swearing and had landed fully on the bush.

"Mother fucking tampon." Y/n muttered as she struggled to stand up.

"Tampon?" Tom asked in confusion as he staggered towards Y/n on the ground rubbing the dirt off his jeans.

"Oh yeah I usually swear at my tampons so it just came out you know." She said as Tom put out his hand and she took it.

"I understand." He said with a chuckle, pulling her up and through the sudden action her hands landed on his neck and his on her waist.