Four

ALESSIA AMATO

Dear God. I have never seen a man this smoking hot.

After paying the taxi driver with my necklace, the only thing I was looking forward to were dogs. Millions of dogs. I live for dogs. But never have I guessed that I would stumble upon such a fine man.

Long legs manspread, taking up most of the bench. Muscular arms and chest nearly tearing apart his white shirt. Buttons holding on for their dear life, I'm guessing not only the ones on his shirt. Dark brown hair, light eyes and a stubble on his jaw. A jaw which is to die for.
If he won't stop looking at me, I will pounce on him.

"Will you allow me the pleasure of treating you to dinner?" He asks smiling, blue eyes hopeful.
Gosh, he has to stop being so fucking sweet.

"Yes, I will." I giggle like a schoolgirl.

I haven't had a lot of experience with men and I do not know why. Plenty have spoken to me on the street and texted me on social media but when it came to a date or whatever, none of them showed up, and when I asked them why, they just didn't respond or replied with some weird shit like your boyfriend is a psycho or get your life sorted out. I don't fucking know. I hope this doesn't turn out the same.

"Liam." He offers me his big hand.

"Alessia." His hand engulfs my small one.

When I go to retreat it, the handsome man doesn't let go. Instead he stands up. His ass just as pleasing as the rest of him.

"My car is just around the corner. Where would you like to eat?"

My eyes go wide. Shit, I haven't thought this through. My wallet and phone are back at the venue and I have no way of letting anyone know about this. If he kidnaps me, no one will find out.

"Or we can walk?" He offers, probably noticing my troubled face.

"I'd like that." I smile and stand up.
My hand still in his.