Eight

*WARNING: sexual content*

LIAM SMITH

"Alessia..." I warn.

I should see alarm bells going off in her head. I should see panic, fear and regret on her gorgeous face. She should be up and running by now. But no. I see excitement spark in her eyes.

My beautiful Alessia. Chocolate eyes wide and pretty, pink lips parted. Heat creeping up her face and colouring her soft cheeks. She's staring at me, expectantly, like I'm not a man starved and she's my meal. I slowly walk towards her, standing in between her long legs. My love angles her head upwards, baring her slender neck for me.

"You want me to kiss you, darling?" She nods. "I need to hear you say it."

Alessia opens her full mouth but her words get lost when my hand travels to her neck. My fingers caressing the soft skin.

"Come on, love, use your words." I delicately grab her face.

"I want you to kiss me." The woman says breathlessly.

My dick throbs in reply to her words. How many times have I dreamt of this? I almost can't believe this is happening.

"You want me to worship or claim you?"

"Both." Her pupils are so dilated, eyes almost black. Her breathing is as heavy as mine.

"So greedy..." I tut.

I cradle her face in my trembling hands and lean towards her. Her eyes flutter shut and her breathing picks up. I can't stop the smile forming on my face.

I look down to her parted mouth, a small beauty mark just above the corner of it. This is it. When my lips touch hers, I can't stop the groan from escaping me. Oh, Alessia...

Warm and soft. The kiss is slow and sensual at first. Her thighs close in around my legs and she places her palms on my stomach. The warmth only encouraging my erection. You will never leave me...

Our tongues start exploring. Hot breaths mingling. She tastes of wine and her sweet self. I grab the back of her neck and tilt her head upwards for a better angle. She releases a whimper when I bite her lip. Never escape me...

When she pulls back for air, I start assaulting her neck. Lick. Suck. Bite. I pick her up by her small waist, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"Liam..." She moans, tilting her head to the side.

Her fingers thread through my hair. I carry her to the couch and lay her down before me. Hooded eyes, rosy cheeks, red lips. Perfect. And all mine. We are in this forever, my darling Alessia.

ALESSIA AMATO