Thirteen

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

I search through the neatly arranged, expensive clothing and find a pair of boxer briefs and a plain white t-shirt

I search through the neatly arranged, expensive clothing and find a pair of boxer briefs and a plain white t-shirt. I put the clothes, which smell heavenly, on and make my way back to the bedroom. A minute later, Liam walks in, only a towel wrapped around his hips.

Sweet baby Jesus... No divine powers could pull my greedy eyes away from his perfect body. Broad shoulders, sculpted arms, giant pecs, and oh, that V-line... The things I would do to this man... Oh, yes...

"I forgot to grab some clothes." He mutters, as if sorry for making me uncomfortable.

"Oh, no worries." I grin, not taking my eyes off his body.

The sexy man makes his way into the walk-in wardrobe all too soon. Although his back muscles are also a lovely view.

When he comes back, fully clothed to my dismay, we lay down and Liam turns off the lights, leaving only a very dim one above the huge bed, casting a weak light upon the room.

"Why do you keep touching that place?" Liam asks, making me realise I've absentmindedly started to feel around that spot on my neck.

"When I was taking a shower, I realised it's sort of tender." I mutter, wondering what the reason might be. I might've scratched myself or something.

"Maybe that bastard hit you there while attacking you." The man says, sounding angry.

"Maybe..."

"Don't touch it, you could irritate it more." The caring man points out. My hand falls away from my neck.

We lay in silence. I can't believe that this handsome, young and healthy man is just laying beside me, a pretty, young and healthy woman, doing nothing. He's taken me out to dinner, we've kissed... Isn't this the time for a little touching?

I've tried everything. I've sat in only lingerie, waiting for him. I've walked out in only a towel. I've literally undressed myself from that towel while being in the same room as him.

Maybe there's something wrong with me? That's unlikely because we've kissed. Maybe there's something wrong with him? I know he can get it up with no problem because I've clearly seen and felt that monster through his pants. What if he's a virgin...? I think about Liam for a moment. Nope. Surely not. 

My mind runs off to today's events. God, how can people be so cruel? I don't think I'll ever forget how scared I was in that moment. How scared must've Liam been? But he stepped in to help me nevertheless.

Has anyone ever cared about me that much? My parents obviously didn't. They cast me away with the first opportunity to do so. Liam has done that while barely knowing me. He's so brave and caring. Strong and smart. Not to mention handsome...

"Liam?" I whisper.

"Yes, love?"

"Have you locked the doors?" I ask, worry getting the best of me.

"Yes."

A moment of silence passes. There are so many awful people in this world with even more awful intentions. Have the police caught that guy? What if he's been following us? And now he wants to get revenge on Liam? My heartbeat picks up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."
Another moment of silence passes. Panic creeps over my body.

"I'll go check." I go to stand up but his large hand grabs my arm, pulling me towards him.

I fall onto the man and he cradles me into his big arms, crushing my face into his broad chest. My hand falls onto his hard bicep, trying to catch balance.

"Alessia, darling, you have nothing to worry about. I've locked the doors, the alarm is on, the building is surrounded by my cameras, and besides all of that, you have me here with you. You're safe with me." He says, lovingly stroking my hair.

"I know. I really do. I just..." I bite my lip. "I don't know."

"You've been through a rough experience..." His hand travels to my hip. "You must've been very scared, huh?" His finger starts drawing lazy circles on my skin.

"Yeah..." I mutter distracted by his touch.

"Something bad could've happened. Something very bad." The man's touch travels to the band of my (his) boxer briefs. My hand instantly tightens on his bicep, anticipating his next move.

"But it didn't." Liam starts to slowly pull down the material. My gaze searching his dark, all consuming one for any indication of what's going to happen next. "And you know why?" His rough skin grazes my bare hip, causing shivers through my heated body. "Answer me, Alessia." The man's voice more of a growl than anything else.

I almost forget what he asked me. "B-Because you saved me."

The corners of his lips pull up. "Yes. That's right. Because I saved you." He replies, pleased with my answer.

His knuckles brush against my mound. I suck in a breath. Liam's breathing picks up, his chest moving up and down.

"And now you have nothing to worry about," the man's thumb presses to my clit, causing my hips to jolt while I involuntarily whimper.
Two of his long fingers tease my opening. "Because I'll always save you." With those words, he pushes his fingers inside of me.

" With those words, he pushes his fingers inside of me

——————————————————————————

*author's note*

1k reads?! Thank you so much!!<3