Fourteen

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

A moan makes its way out of my mouth at the sudden intrusion, followed by a small hiss

A moan makes its way out of my mouth at the sudden intrusion, followed by a small hiss. It's been so long since I had any action going on and this man's fingers are much bigger than mine. My walls tighten around his digits, causing Liam to groan in reply.

"Fuck, Alessia, you're so tight." He hisses.

He moves them slowly, allowing me to accommodate. The man starts circling his thumb and my muscles relax in reply, the sensation causing all sorts of noises leaving my mouth. Liam captures them with his own in a rough kiss.

He starts moving his fingers faster and deeper, my nails digging into his hard bicep. His other hand possessively grabs the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him, if that's even possible.

The man bites my lip, demanding entrance and obviously I grant it. His warm tongue greedily invades my mouth. He's kissing me like he's starved and I'm a hot, tasty meal - like he's consuming me, devouring me.

I'm surrounded by his touch, his addicting scent, all of him, and I'm drowning quickly and hopelessly... but I'm not complaining. At all, actually.

Sweet pressure is building inside of me and I pull away for air. Quick gasps escape me and I hide my face in the crook of his neck. Even though we're both covered in sweat, I can still smell his rich scent.

"Will you come for me, my sweet Alessia?" Liam groans in my ear. "Will you give me what I want?"

I try to reply but I'm overwhelmed by an all consuming wave of pleasure when his fingers hit an explosive spot.

"Oh God, Liam!"

My back arches and I bite into his shoulder, trying to contain myself. His large hand urges me to do so by pushing me into him. Liam's fingers don't stop moving inside of me, working me through my mind blowing orgasm.

I'm left in a boneless state, only being moved up and down by his broad chest because of his heavy breathing. I can feel his strong heartbeat racing shockingly fast. When he goes to remove his fingers, I whimper suddenly feeling empty. The talented man places a kiss on the crown of my head.

When I come back to my senses, I realise something very hard and very big prodding me in my stomach. I look up at Liam. His hands find their way to my face, cradling it lovingly. He starts wiping my cheeks with his thumbs and that's when I gather that this perfect man brought me to fucking tears with an orgasm.
I think I might've died from pleasure and went to heaven.

Liam's icy blue eyes pierce through me, his gaze dark and intense. Coldly beautiful.

"I like you." I suddenly blurt out. "I like you a lot."

The handsome man's eyebrows raise in surprise, and his smirk, which he's trying to contain, gives away that he's pleased with my confession.

"I like you a lot, too." He mutters, his deep voice hoarse, causing me to grin.

I lay my head down on his warm chest, listening to his fast heartbeat. My body not tense anymore but content. My mind not worried but happy. I feel satisfied and safe with Liam.

Sleep overtakes me quickly and I welcome it happily, wondering if maybe this is what my future will be like.

LIAM SMITH

There is no line in this world, in this universe, that I wouldn't cross for my darling Alessia to be mine

I tighten my arms around her. This need is more than an addiction, this fascination is more than an obsession. I'm starting to be surprised by the dark thoughts and twisted ideas that are starting to form in my cruel mind.

She's in my apartment, laying in my arms. She's chipped, just like her phone. My love has nowhere to run. But I can't help and feel like that's nowhere near enough. I need to know she has no way of running from me, escaping me.

My plan has just started. There's still a long way to go. I need to have patience. But has anyone ever heard of a monster with patience?

I'm so happy to have Alessia satisfied in my arms. Her warm body on mine. Her feelings for me growing, tightening the rope that ties her to me. My chest feels tight and warm just thinking about it. My excitement growing.

I want our future to look just like this. The light of my life safe in my arms, willing and happy. Unfortunately for my beautiful Alessia, I will stop at nothing to have her. I'm selfish enough to have her willing or not...

But I don't want that for us. I want Alessia to feel something for me, only me. To see only me. To think only about me. I want her mind, body and soul. That's why I have to be very careful... because the best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison.**

——————————————————————————

*author's note*

"The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Thank you for 2k!!<3