Ten

LIAM SMITH

Seeing my darling Alessia walk into the kitchen in my hoodie, knowing she has only lace panties underneath, almost made me make her mine right there and then

Seeing my darling Alessia walk into the kitchen in my hoodie, knowing she has only lace panties underneath, almost made me make her mine right there and then. The woman threw her bralette on the floor yesterday while I was getting her wipes. I now have it confiscated for my later use.

My love has beautiful hickeys marking her flawless neck, letting the rest of the world know that she belongs to me. I wanted to let her get used to the idea of us very slow and used the term friends but I quickly realised I made a terrible mistake when I heard that awful word leave her pink lips.

I already placed a chip inside of her new phone before she woke up. It'll keep my mind at somewhat peace if she ever finds herself away from me. If she keeps the device on her, I'll always know where she is.

"So, what are you up to today?" Alessia asks, drinking her coffee, after she's eaten the breakfast I've made her.

"Well, what would you like to do?" I ask.

"Haven't you got work?" She furrows her dark brows.

"I'm not needed there at the moment."
That's the perks of having people working for you.

"I'm not sure."

"Let's go to a dog park and we can decide from there?" I suggest, already knowing her answer.

"That's a great idea!" She beams, causing me to chuckle.

We had a problem because Alessia only had her wedding dress but the smart woman found a solution in one of my shirts. She's wearing her wedding dress and heels, and placed my light blue shirt on top, tying it at her waist. The woman found an elastic band lying around and tied her hair with it, front pieces falling out. She looks breathtakingly beautiful. She also made me wear an identical light blue shirt, not that I was making any fuss about it.

"I really need to get my clothes somehow." Alessia says while we're walking to the park, her small hand around my arm, to my delight.

"I can buy you new clothes."
Just the thought of her spending my money makes blood rush to my dick.

"You have to stop being ridiculous." She giggles.
The beautiful sound making the sun brighter, colours more vibrant and life a lot easier.

"You can wear mine."
She obviously looks good in them.

"I can't wear your clothes forever." She replies, causing me to almost halt.

Having Alessia wear my clothes forever. My scent on her, deterring others away, letting them know she's taken. That would be too good to be true.

"That was a joke. I'm not going to stay at your place for long. No need to worry." She misinterprets my silence and sounds worried.

She has no idea. I choose to stay silent. I think that's for the best. We chose to visit a different dog park than the one we met at. It's much larger and surrounded by trees. There aren't many people here and it's rather quiet. Alessia leads me to a bench situated under a large tree.