Seventeen

LIAM SMITH

My darling Alessia can only see, hear, smell and feel me

My darling Alessia can only see, hear, smell and feel me. It's as it should be. I'm overwhelming her senses so she'd be too distracted to decline. And it worked.

When that wonderful word fell from her lips I felt as if I've won the lottery. I've got her where I want her. I can already see her living here, her things laying around. Her making this apartment our home. I smile.

"You can't imagine how happy that makes me." I say, cradling her stunning face.

She grabs my wrists and smiles awkwardly, as if unsure of the situation. This can't be. I bring her face closer and smash my lips against hers.

My tongue demands entrance and my hands wander to her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hands find their way to my shoulders.

"It'll be perfect, won't it?" I ask, pulling away.
The woman nods, catching her breath.

"It will." She absentmindedly agrees.

Yes. It will.

The rest of the day is spent inside. We eat dinner which I prepared and we get ready for bed. Alessia appears more distant, lost in her thoughts. That's okay, my darling needs to get used to the idea of moving in to her new home. And that's okay because at the end of the day she falls asleep in my arms.

🐾

ALESSIA AMATO

Since I agreed to move in with Liam, I think he's been trying to keep my mind off worrying with casual conversations, sweet kisses and comforting touches

Since I agreed to move in with Liam, I think he's been trying to keep my mind off worrying with casual conversations, sweet kisses and comforting touches. Although it's not very effective because I can't help wondering if I'm doing the right thing.

I mean it's always good to try new things but shouldn't I get to know him better before we decide to play house? On one hand roommates don't always know each other beforehand but on the other hand roommates aren't as dependent as I would be. But I don't really have to stay dependent. I could find a real job and pay half the bills. Right...?

Before my head explodes from the overthinking, I open my eyes and try to start the day with positive thoughts. I try to get out of bed without waking Liam up but that's a hard task with his big arm holding me prisoner.

Once I succeed and wash myself up, I head to the kitchen with a mission to accomplish. Getting out a pan, I turn on the stove and prepare everything for an omelette. Giving up on trying to understand the modern kitchen hood, I turn towards the coffee machine, while the egg is frying. My stove usually takes some time to heat up so I always have enough time to prepare a coffee.

After a minute or so I smell something that I shouldn't. I look over the coffee machine but everything seems fine. Slowly I turn towards the stove and I'm greeted by an egg so burnt it's almost black.

"Oh, shit." I curse, scrambling towards it.

I turn off the stove, ignoring the fact that the kitchen is full of smoke because the fucking hood wouldn't turn on. Obviously because even aliens wouldn't be able to understand that advanced technology, not because I'm a complete loser and can't even make breakfast for someone I'm starting to have feelings for.

To top that all off the smoke alarm goes off and I'm officially done with today. I just stand still, while the egg has transformed into ashes, the alarm is waking up the whole building, smoke is dancing around the room, and tears are falling down my cheeks.

"Alessia? Where-" The man's voice barely heard over the alarm. He opens the bedroom door and takes in the ridiculous sight.

"I just wanted to make you breakfast." My voice breaks and I furiously rub a falling tear of my cheek. My shoulders slumped.

Liam doesn't even say a word, he just turns off the noisemaker and makes his way towards me and pulls me into his broad chest. His sweet smell heavenly in comparison to the stench of burnt egg.

"Is everything okay, darling?" He says, kissing my head and rubbing my arm.

"I think I might start my period soon." I mumble into his chest.

"How about I go grab you what you need and some food on the way while you make space for your things?" Liam suggests, pulling away from me and cradling my face in his hands. "Does that sound good?"

"Mhm." I agree, barely making out his silhouette through the tears, which he is currently brushing away with his thumbs.

"Go on, I'll bring you some coffee in a minute." He directs me to the bedroom, gently slapping my butt which lightens my mood up a bit. "You shouldn't be breathing this in." He mutters under his breath, probably heading to turn on that damned hood.

After that heaven sent man brings me coffee and gets dressed, he leaves to get me some tampons and food. My angel. I get to work and choose some free drawers in the walk-in wardrobe, and a place to hang my clothes which was already empty. I also make space on the countertop, under the mirror in the bathroom, for my makeup.

Since there wasn't much for me to do, I decide to snoop around the drawers. I don't find anything outstanding besides my bralette which he's hidden in his bedside table. A normal person would probably be taken aback and think that he's sick. But upon leaving it there and hoping he has a fun time with it, I realise I'm not a normal person.

When my saviour returns in all his sexy glory, we eat the sandwiches he's bought, in the kitchen where any evidence of my previous failure is long gone.

"Are you ready to leave?" Liam asks, after I got changed. Excitement sparking in his icy eyes.

"Yes." I reply, feeling uneasy.

Thinking about heading to my apartment feels as if I'm stepping into my old life, that being before I met Liam. Just thinking about it makes me feel nervous, mostly because of my parents and the situation they were willing to put me through. But also because comparing that apartment to Liam's place makes it seem so... lonely. Since the moment I met him, so much has changed.

 Since the moment I met him, so much has changed

——————————————————————————

*author's note*

Thank you for 21k!!<3