"My own good?! How is this for my own good? You can't do this. Please don't do this. Why did it have to be my life? Why not anyone else's?" Jade said as her body began trembling, the memories she tried so hard to suppress were fighting to enter the forefront of her mind from the place she had kept them locked for such a long time. 

Everyone from the wizarding world were looking at her concerned, they'd never heard her beg like that before, not even when she was in unbearable pain. Jade Willow Potter never begged and yet here she was doing just that. They realized they were going to be watching her life but why did that house bring out such a reaction from her? The Mystic Falls Gang were concerned for the girl as well, well except a certain someone obviously, who only rolled her eyes. Elijah was looking at the girl concerned himself from where he was sitting next to her, he could literally see how much she was shaking as her dad tried to comfort her. Rebekah was looking at the girl in worry whilst the other two Mikaelsons were looking at the girl in well they wouldn't say the same, it was mostly a feeling of confusion and the very slightest hint of concern they could actually muster.

"I wouldn't do anything to purposefully hurt you Jade. You will understand why I'm doing this later," Death stated simply.

Jade swallowed in dread before shaking her head, she couldn't do this, she couldn't watch even a moment in the house that gave her nothing but pain. She tried to get up and leave, only to find out that she couldn't lift herself up, it was like she was stuck to the seat. She struggled desperately but to no avail before she said, "Death. Let me go. I can't watch this. You can't make me watch this." The others didn't know what to do at seeing her in such a state, they wanted to help her but how could they go against Death himself?

Death sighed before playing the memory without a word. Jade tried to use her magic to free herself from the seat but against Death's power, she couldn't do anything. Damon then moved himself closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders stopping her unsuccessful attempts at freeing herself. She looked into his eyes and felt like crying but for some reason she didn't, she then looked down at the necklace Luna had given her and saw that it was glowing very slightly. 

Damon remembered what the girl had said that it would keep the tears at bay so he put two and two together and realised why it was glowing so he pulled her to him as she clutched his shirt and buried her head in his chest. She couldn't watch this and now he was too afraid to. What had happened to her he thought concerned as everyone looked from her to the screen as it played wanting to know what happened to the girl but at the same time, like Damon, they were too scared to know, especially after her reaction.

The scene shifted to show the inside, it looked like a normal house to anyone but for Jade it was anything but. It began to show the inside of the house a bit, the photos on the walls, the rooms and then the family inside the living room. 

Everyone looked disgusted as they laid eyes on them, there was a very thin woman with a long giraffe's neck and two others the complete opposites of her with fat as far as the eye could see. They weren't even obese, they were way worse. They were laughing at something on TV as Damon rubbed Jade's back as he felt her tense against him glaring at the bastards. They had tasted as bad as they looked but it was worth it.

"Get me my coffee girl!" The overweight man said, he honestly looked more like a walrus than anything and that was an insult to walruses.

"Freak! I want my pancakes!" The kid shouted next banging his overly large fists on the table.

"How dare you make my duddykins wait!" The giraffe-necked woman screeched causing the vampire to wince at the pure torture to their eardrums. "Don't worry Popkin. She'll be done soon, she knows the consequences if she doesn't."