Jiang Yanxi said with an aggrieved face, "I really know how?" "Yes

    , yes, yes, you say yes." Gu Yumo was too lazy to expose her.

    Jiang Yanxi's gaze followed Gu Yumo to the living room, wait? She came back? Suddenly, she found that An Yuexin was staring at her, and said angrily, "What are you looking at me for?

    " The lotus root on the side was thrown in front of Jiang Yanxi, "Let's deal with this lotus root."

    "Why should I listen to you."

    An Yuexin smiled: "I don't think you know it, right?"

    Jiang Yanxi: "Of course you will?" After speaking, he picked up the lotus root, put it aside, and looked at it for a long time.

    Wait? An Yuexin prepared everything over there, Jiang Yanxi was still staring at those lotus roots, An Yuexin frowned slightly, "Can't you peel and slice?"

    "Peel Of course it will be sliced."

    Jiang Yanxi said this with a guilty conscience. It turns out that the lotus root needs to be peeled first and then sliced. When she went to study, all the ingredients were already prepared, and she was only in charge of frying. , she has not learned how to deal with these ingredients, she is careless.

    When Jiang Yanxi lowered her head, she saw An Yuexin's already cut potato chips lying on the side. She picked up a piece and looked at it. The moment An Yuexin turned around, she immediately put down the potato chips in her hand, only See her pick up a fruit knife next to her.

    "Peeling..." Peeling has a special peeler, and An Yuexin originally wanted to stop Jiang Yanxi.

    In an instant, the knife rose and fell, and then Jiang Yanxi picked up the plate on the side to catch the lotus root slices that were falling in the air. The movements were crisp and neat, and the slices of lotus root were neatly placed on the plate.

    When looking at An Yuexin, he said proudly, "Just say I can?"

    An Yuexin took a look at the lotus root slices on the plate, and nodded lightly, "Not bad."

    Su Wan'er: "That's amazing!"

    Gu Yumo: "This set of moves is so handsome, I love it."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yanxi turned her head with joy, this was the first time Gu Yumo praised her in history.

    Over there again, Gu Yumo and Su Waner clapped their hands and applauded again. All kinds of compliments came one after another. The smile on Jiang Yanxi's face stiffened instantly. In just a few seconds, she fell from heaven In hell, Gu Yumo didn't look at her at all, and she didn't praise herself at all.

    Her face was full of disappointment.

    An Yuexin followed suit, then looked at Jiang Yanxi and said calmly, "What? Are you disappointed?"

    "No." Jiang Yanxi denied.

    "If you don't have any, wash the vegetables over there."

    Jiang Yanxi looked down at the vegetables in the vegetable basket, with a helpless expression again, didn't he just eat? Hot pot, why is it so troublesome, Jiang Yanxi complained in his heart She can't be praised by Gu Yumo, and she can't be underestimated by An Yue. Look at her.

    I don't know how long it took. Waiting? An Yuexin turned around and wanted to pick up the plate. When she saw the scene in front of her, she froze and frowned, "What are you doing?"