An Yuexin instantly blurred his eyes?

    She shouted loudly: "Wan'er."

    Su Wan'er stopped and didn't turn her head, just for a few seconds, and then continued walking in the heavy rain as if she didn't hear her.

    An Yuexin ran towards her, and when she was only one step away from Su Wan'er, she reached out to hold Su Wan'er. Under the dim light, the two of them stood under a red umbrella.

    When An Yuexin met Su Wan'er's gaze, his heart tightened. The way Su Wan'er looked at him was very indifferent, without any emotion at all.

    An Yuexin called out softly: "Wan'er."

    Su Wan'er let go of An Yuexin's hand indifferently, turned around and left without giving An Yuexin any response.

    An Yuexin held her back again: "Where are you going? With such heavy rain, your whole body is soaked, and you will get sick if you continue like this." An Yuexin's tone was full of distress.

    "No? Use? It's up to you."

    An Yuexin put the umbrella in Su Wan'er's hand, "Then you take this umbrella..." Because Su Wan'er is not willing to hold the same umbrella with her, that's why she wants to give Su Wan'er the umbrella .

    Before An Yuexin could finish speaking, Su Wan'er yelled loudly: "I? I told you, don't you? Use? Leave me alone." She flicked her hand, and in an instant, the umbrella fell to the ground.

    The rain fell on the umbrella, making a ticking sound.

    An Yue's body froze for a moment, it was the first time she saw Su Wan'er have such a big emotion.

    What happened? Why is she so angry with herself?

    An Yue hugged Su Wan'er heartily, and tears flowed out. Su Wan'er struggled in An Yuexin's arms, but An Yuexin hugged her very tightly. She had no choice but to let An Yuexin hug her. live by yourself.

    When Su Wan'er calmed down a little, An Yuexin slowly let go of her.

    "Did you? Did you see the video I made with Lin Yu? That's why you're so angry?"

    "I? Not angry. Who are you with? What does it have to do with me? No? Who are you?"

    She really wanted to ask An Yuexin herself, but she was afraid of hearing An Yuexin's answer. She cried and cried, and waited and waited. She did everything she could. I did, but it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

    Hearing Su Wan'er's words, An Yue's whole body trembled, and he choked up, "I? Wasn't with her." She wanted to explain, she wanted to explain everything to Su Wan'er.

    she cried.

    Su Wan'er's words? It was as if she was directly sentencing her, saying that I? No? I want you. She was very scared, so what was she doing all this for?

    It was Su Wan'er who gave her the belief to live, without her, it seemed that her life would be meaningless.

    "It's none of our business."

    She also cried.

    "Those videos were just taken as promotional videos. They are all fake and faked."

    "It's none of my business."

    Two people, one crying to explain, the other crying to say no? It's none of her business. thing.

    "I? You are the one I like, so this is none of your business."

    Su Wan'er was stunned.

    "For a long time, I? Afraid that I? Tell you that I? Like you, and our relationship will be alienated. I? Afraid? I? Can't stay by your side? I? Afraid that we? We? Can't even be friends Well, I'm afraid you'll want me, so I never dare to say this."