Jiang Yanxi made it clear that he was targeting An Yuexin? It was still very obvious.

    Gu Yumo frowned, and said in a commanding tone: "Don't make trouble, eat well."

    Jiang Yanxi said "Oh" obediently.

    An Yuexin looked at Jiang Yanxi, made a grimace, and said two words with his mouth: "Childish." There was a cold smile at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes showed disdain and contempt.

    Jiang Yanxi: "..."

    If Jiang Yanxi didn't want to make Gu Yumo unhappy, she would definitely have a heart-to-heart fight with An Yue? Three hundred rounds? Of course, she would have a heart for An Yue? This This kind of mood is already expressed on her face at this moment, her eyes are full of murderous intent, there is no need to guess, who she hates and whose love she expresses too clearly.

    After they finished their breakfast, An Yuexin inadvertently glanced at Jiang Yanxi, smiled, and then said, "Who is this? How many days? If you haven't washed the dishes for a few days, you should be responsible for cleaning the table and washing the dishes today."

    Suddenly, Everyone's scorching gazes turned to Gu Yumo.

    Gu Yumo pointed to himself: "Me?"

    Everyone nodded in unison.

    "Oh, just wash it."

    Su Wan'er looked at An Yuexin, and said in a very suspicious tone: "Ah Xin, do you really want Ah Mo to wash the dishes?" If she is an idiot in life, At least washing the dishes and sweeping the floor? She can still do such simple housework, but she is sure that Gu Yumo is not even as good as her. He is a pampered person with a dozen or so nannies around her. How could she have the opportunity to do this? This kind of menial work.

    An Yuexin nodded with a smile, she naturally knew that Gu Yumo couldn't do this, but it didn't matter if he could or not, because Jiang Yanxi gave them those luxurious dinners and dinners two days ago. For breakfast's sake, she's just being bored and meddling? Once.     Gu Yumo looked at the bowls and dishes on the dining table, but couldn't do anything, "Eating is really a troublesome thing? How can there be so many things to wash for just one breakfast?"     Jiang Yanxi Staring straight at Gu Yumo with a smile, this guy is so glamorous even when he looks worried, he looks like a nympho.     Jiang Yanxi stepped forward and said, "I'll help you." The smile on her face almost overflowed, and she couldn't hide it at all. This time, she should thank An Yuexin for making this proposal. Otherwise, how would she have the chance to be alone with Gu Yumo.     Gu Yumo looked at her: "Can you wash dishes?"     Jiang Yanxi was taken aback for a moment, this is rare? This time, Gu Yumo did not reject himself directly when he opened his mouth like before.     "should be."

    She doesn't know how to wash dishes. Her situation is not much different from that of Gu Yumo. She can order others to wash the dishes, but if she tells Gu Yumo that she can't, then she will miss it. Of course, she couldn't say no to the opportunity for two people to be alone.

    As long as you can be with Gu Yumo, you can do whatever you want, even if you don't do anything, don't talk, can be quiet? Just stay by her side and watch.

    Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi and said with a faint smile, "Then teach me to wash the dishes."

    Different from Gu Yumo's sarcastic remarks in the past, she smiled at her, she was very happy?

    Jiang Yanxi responded happily: "Okay."

    As soon as the voice fell, Gu Yumo looked expectantly? Looking at Jiang Yanxi, Jiang Yanxi immediately began to perform, very calm on the surface, but in his heart? In fact, he was very nervous.