Just now Su Wan'er jumped into the water to save her.

    An Yue carefully put Su Wan'er on the stool, knelt down on one knee to help Su Wan'er take off her shoes, put her feet on his lap, and pointed to one of the legs , asked softly: "Is this leg cramp?"

    Su Wan'er shook her head.

    An Yuexin lifted Su Wan'er's other leg to help her stretch her leg muscles to relieve the spasm. During this period, she watched her facial expression from time to time, for fear of hurting her, and then gently moved her leg massage.

    "You? You are a couple, right?" The girl asked the

    two?

    "We're not." Su Wan'er replied with a slightly

    surprised expression on the girl's face: "I always thought you were a couple, because I saw that she treated you very well." The

    two looked at each other. For a moment, I blushed.

    At this time, other people also entered the yacht from the outside. When the girl saw Gu Yumo and Jiang Yanxi, she changed back to a gritted expression of hatred.

    Gu Yumo walked towards the girl, squatted in front of her, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and said in a very gentle tone: "Are you still angry?"

    "I don't want to see you anymore? You two? Send me ashore immediately." Girl Displeased, Gu Yumo responded quickly

    : "Okay." The

    girl glared at Gu Yumo angrily, and smiled coldly: "Gu Yumo, never? No one? Treated me like this. Last time I I've arrived at your door, but you let me go and asked me to drive back by myself. Today is even more extreme, and I asked a strange man to give me first aid, Gu Yumo, can you do it?!" The more I talked about? The back?, the more excited I became.

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    "It's my fault, it's all my fault, okay, don't be angry, such a beautiful face, wrinkling out of anger? It's not good." Gu Yumo coaxed with.

    "Take back your sweet words, I want to break up with you."

    Gu Yumo was taken aback for a moment: "Have you made up your mind?"

    "Yes." The girl replied with some determination.

    "Understood, if you think breaking up will make you happier, then break up." Then, Gu Yumo took the towel that Bai Xiao? Bai gave her and handed it to the girl, caring: "Wipe your hair... Be careful not to catch a cold." The

    girl took the towel, and the arrogance from just now was obviously gone in her eyes.

    As soon as the yacht docked, the girl left straight away, and Jiang Yanxi followed Gu Yumo all the time.

    "Don't follow me anymore, I don't want to see you now? You? Don't forget who I broke up with."

    Jiang Yanxi stood obediently, and said "oh" in a daze. At this time, An Yue Xin passed by her, "Am I really that annoying?".

    An Yue turned his head, and said lightly, "You? Are you talking to me?" There was still a little bit of surprise on his face.

    "There are other people here."

    An Yue smiled heartily: "You? You really don't know? You know."

    "I don't know? You know." Jiang Yanxi answered seriously.

    An Yuexin made a "huh" sound, she believed what Jiang Yanxi said was true.

    "Then what should I do to make her not hate me?" As soon as the words fell, Jiang Yanxi continued: "Forget it, it's useless to ask, you? Aren't you the same? Can't handle Su Wan'er?"

    An Yue Xin's face darkened, and he said harshly, "Don't compare me with you."

    Jiang Yanxi showed a wicked smile at the corner of his mouth: "Look, I'm angry, does it mean that what I said is the truth?"

    "..."

    The corner of An Yuexin's mouth also twitched into a smile, looked at Jiang Yanxi and said lightly: "By the way, you? What was the first? Question you asked me just now?" Xiang Jiang Yanxi said harshly: "You? It's really annoying."

    Jiang Yanxi looked at the back of An Yuexin leaving, and the corners of his mouth rose.

    The author has something to say: If you want to survive, let me say:

    ①: Ahem, this chapter is a bit short.

    ②: This article intends to be longer, and the buried lines will be explained later, and it will be unfolded slowly. The character of the characters will also be slowly portrayed and gradually full.

    ③:

    It is also the most important point. When you see someone falling into the water and rescue them, my dear, if you can do first aid and do cardiopulmonary resuscitation, it should be important to save people.

    The plot in front of me was written because the person did not wake up after the chest compressions, and because there were other people around.

    Even if An Yuexin or Gu Yumo didn't help them with artificial respiration, others could do the same.

    The above are all written for the purpose of designing the plot. In order to prevent readers from suggesting, the author first explains himself to save his life.

    Finally, thank you for your continued support, and please continue to support us in the future.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-05-08 23:44:59~2021-05-09 23:46:09~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: hehehe 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!