"You guys are having breakfast, I? I just happened to be hungry too." The girl continued.

    It was like everything was so calm before the storm came.

    Gu Yumo brought a chair from the side: "Sit down when you're hungry? Let's eat together."

    As soon as she sat down, the girl told Gu Yumo that she wanted to eat this or that, and Gu Yumo didn't agree. Satisfy her request one by one.

    The girl's face was full of happy smiles, while Jiang Yanxi's brows were full of anger, not to mention how ugly her face was.

    Su Wan'er got up suddenly, An Yuexin asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

    "I? Sudden? Drinking coffee." Su Wan'er replied

    "Are you waiting for me here? I'll go help you."

    Su Wan'er nodded.

    "Ah Mo, I? I also want to drink coffee." The girl said coquettishly.

    Gu Yumo just wanted to stand up, but was pulled back by Jiang Yanxi: "I? Go and pour it

    for you." With a hint of sadness in his eyes, Gu Yumo was stunned for a moment, Jiang Yanxi gave her a very indifferent look, got up and left.

    Come? Next to An Yuexin, Jiang Yanxi moved a cup in front of An Yuexin: "Give me a cup."

    An Yuexin raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Yanxi: "Are you ordering me?"

    "Then Me? What should I say?"

    She really didn't understand.

    "Please help me? Pour me a glass, thank you. Tell me this sentence in full? Listen to it."

    Hearing An Yuexin's words, Jiang Yanxi frowned: "I? In the dictionary? There is no please and thank you for this." This kind of word." For Jiang Yanxi, this is a difficult thing for others.

    An Yue smiled coldly: "Then do it yourself."

    "If I do, I don't need to beg you."

    "So? You also know that you are begging, so take out what you have Have a good attitude."

    Jiang Yanxi struggled for a moment: "Please...help...me? Pour a cup...thank...thank you." Jiang Yanxi hesitated and finished this sentence, this is already her Do your best to say it.

    An Yuexin smiled, and said in a very friendly manner: "You're welcome."

    Jiang Yanxi blushed a little angrily, this was the first time she said such a thing.

    After An Yuexin made the coffee, he poured coffee into the cup that Jiang Yanxi put in front of her just now, and saw Jiang Yanxi walked out of the kitchen with a small can of things in his hand.

    Jiang Yanxi picked up the can and sprinkled it into the coffee? She looked at Shang An Yue Xin: "What are you looking at?" He changed back to his own arrogant tone.

    An Yuexin smiled coldly, picked up the coffee and left. She never? Never expected any change in Jiang Yanxi.

    Jiang Yanxi came to the dining table with coffee in her hand, and then put the coffee in front of the girl a little rudely, and the coffee spilled a little.

    "Ah Mo, the coffee has been spilled." The girl looked at Gu Yumo and said that     Gu

    Yumo was about to pick up the tissue when Jiang Yanxi snatched it: "Me?