Before she came, she told An Yuexin that they were not going, and An Yuexin asked her why she didn't go, Su Wan'er said that she suddenly didn't want to go, didn't want to eat, but it was actually because the wound on An Yuexin's hand hadn't healed, and she couldn't eat. Eat fishy and spicy food.

    An Yuexin saw what Su Wan'er was thinking, and told her that he would go through the water before eating, and told her not to worry, so Su Wan'er agreed to come.

    An Yuexin knew how much Su Wan'er was looking forward to eating this hot pot meal.

    As the bottom of the pot boils slowly, the rich soup base smells in the air.

    Just by smelling the fragrant smell, you know that this is unmatched by other hot pot restaurants.

    No wonder so many people want to check in.

    Everyone started to put vegetables in the pot, and it seemed that they were more inclined to the spicy pot.

    After the food was cooked, everyone picked up the chopsticks to pick up the food. Just the first bite has already been highly recognized by everyone.

    The clear soup pot next to the spicy pot is told by the waiter that it has been boiled for several hours with fresh fish, and the color of the soup base is as rich as milk.

    Su Wan'er poured some fish soup into the bowl, took a sip and nodded in approval, it was delicious.

    Su Wan'er scooped up a spoonful of fish soup with a spoon, blew on it, and handed it to An Yuexin's mouth: "Ah Xin, take a sip, it's delicious."

    An Yuexin bowed his head and drank it.

    "Is it delicious?"

    An Yue nodded heartily: "It's delicious."

    "You two share a spoon to drink soup?" Bai Xiaobai was a little surprised and

    Su Wan'er took it for granted: "Isn't it good?"

    Bai Xiaobai continued: " Don’t you dislike it, Ah Xin?”

    Su Wan’er turned her head to look at An Yuexin and asked, “Ah Xin, do you dislike it?”

    An Yuexin shook her head: “I don’t dislike it.” There was a smile on the corner of her mouth, this was not the first time , besides, she never thought of that at all.

    "My fault, I shouldn't have asked." Bai Xiaobai clasped his fists and said,

    Gu Yumo patted Bai Xiaobai's shoulder. She understood Bai Xiaobai's situation very well. She understood this feeling very well. Between the two of them Don't try to win in front of you.

    Su Wan'er looked up at Lin Yu and asked, "Can't you eat spicy food?" Because from just now, Lin Yu's chopsticks have never touched the spicy pot.

    Lin Yu smiled slightly: "I can't eat spicy food."

    An Yue lowered her head and ate the food that Su Wan'er gave her. Lin Yu really can't eat spicy food, not at all, but she herself likes spicy food very much.

    At that time, An Yuexin had just met Lin Yu, but she knew Lin Yu's preferences very well, and knew that she couldn't eat spicy food, so when she went out to eat with Lin Yu for the first time, she also pretended that she couldn't eat spicy food, just to be able to be with Lin Yu. language has something in common.

    During the four years she was with Lin Yu, she even gave up spicy food.

    Gu Yumo looked at Su Wan'er with raised eyebrows and said, "Wan'er, don't you like spicy food? Why do you keep eating it in clear soup?"