"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Su Wan'er yelled inwardly

    .

    After a while, An Yuexin squatted in front of Su Wan'er again: "Come on up."

    "It's better not to." Su Wan'er blushed and said, how should I put it, if An Yuexin backs her, it will definitely attract a lot of people She didn't want to look like this.

    An Yuexin got up slowly, and looked down at Su Wan'er: "If you don't let me carry you, then I'll hug you directly. You can choose one of the two, and you can't refuse." An Yuexin's seemingly gentle tone had a tone of command.

    Su Wan'er was taken aback, this was the first time she saw An Yuexin's expression and tone.

    Is this still An Yuexin who is usually so gentle?

    "Ah Xin, are you kidding me?" She thought it should be.

    In an instant, An Yuexin directly picked up Su Wan'er, looked down at Su Wan'er in his arms, and replied: "No." His tone was very serious.

    Su Wan'er broke free lightly and said: "Ah Xin, let me down quickly, it's a bit embarrassing." The words were a bit tactful, she felt very ashamed, no, it was very embarrassing.

    "That means I agree to carry you?" An

    Yuexin raised his eyebrows and asked whether to hug or carry you, but An Yuexin didn't give Su Wan'er any other choice.

    "Agree, agree." Su Wan'er replied helplessly,

    why did An Yuexin suddenly become so domineering? ! But even so, she still exudes charming charm.

    As Su Wan'er expected, along the way, everyone's attention was indeed attracted.

    At first, Su Wan'er buried her face in An Yuexin's back. An Yuexin's body exuded a faint fragrance, which smelled very good, and it also made people's back very warm.

    For a moment, she felt like enjoying it.

    An Yuexin didn't know if her behavior just now would make Su Wan'er hate her, but when she saw Su Wan'er's injury, she didn't care if she was acting affectionate again.

    An Yuexin wanted to show all the best sides of herself to Su Wan'er, gentle, considerate, kind, generous, cheerful...

    But just now, she seemed a little scared.

    Leaving the shopping mall and walking outside, a gust of heat hits the face.

    The weather is still hot and dry.

    After walking for a while, the sweat from An Yuexin's forehead dripped onto the back of Su Wan'er's hand.

    Seeing An Yuexin's sweaty forehead, Su Wan'er's eyes flashed with distress.

    She took out a tissue and carefully wiped off An Yuexin's sweat, but An Yuexin's body froze suddenly.

    "Xin, am I heavy? Put me down, I can walk by myself."

    An Yue shook her head heartily, and said lightly, "It's not heavy." She wasn't lying, in her opinion, Su Wan'er was not heavy.

    Would you believe it if An Yuexin hadn't cheated on other girls?

    That's right, this is the first time An Yuexin has betrayed someone.

    During the four years An Yuexin was with Lin Yu, she never even recited Lin Yu. Of course, it wasn't that she didn't want to, but that Lin Yu never gave her that chance. Because there are always many excuses for Lin Yu, no matter what the excuse is, she chooses to respect and trust Lin Yu.

    Su Wan'er suddenly called An Yuexin: "Ah Xin."

    An Yuexin was relieved and said "Huh?"

    Su Wan'er pointed to the cotton candy booth over there and said, "I want to eat cotton candy."

    An Yuexin raised the corners of her mouth, and then walked towards the cotton candy booth with Su Wan'er on her back.

    While waiting for the marshmallow, Su Wan'er noticed the strange look from the little girl next to her.

    Su Wan'er turned to look at her, the little girl was staring at her.

    Like Su Wan'er, this little girl is on the back of her parents.

    Two people, you look at me, and I look at you.

    The little girl blurted out: "Sister, don't you feel ashamed to be carried on your back at such an age?

    " But from her eyes, she agreed with what the child said.

    Su Wan'er smiled perfunctorily, this little guy really didn't open any pot, and told the truth directly.

    Of course, it wasn't just the two of them, the others also had the same idea. Except for An Yuexin, everyone should think so.

    Including at the beginning, she also felt very strange, she also felt ashamed, and she was also afraid of being said by others.

    But now it seems that she looks away, isn't there still Ah Xin, she is not afraid.

    After stopping a taxi, An Yue carefully helped Su Wan'er into the car.

    While the car was driving, Su Wan'er handed the cotton candy to An Yuexin: "Ah Xin, do you want some cotton candy?"

    An Yuexin shook her head, "You can eat it."

    "Do you hate it?" Su Wan'er asked

    An Yuexin said lightly: "I haven't eaten it." She is not as interested in these things as Su Wan'er.

    "Then give it a try, maybe you'll like it."

    Seeing Su Wan'er's expectant expression, An Yue couldn't bear to refuse any more. As soon as she moved her face closer, Su Wan'er mischievously put the cotton words away, and An Yue jumped out of her heart. null.

    A bright smile appeared on Su Wan'er's face, she was very happy.

    She handed the cotton candy to An Yuexin again: "Eat it, don't make trouble this time."

    Seeing that An Yue's heart was not moving, Su Wan'er looked at her and raised her chin slightly, motioning for An Yuexin to take a bite.

    An Yue Xin slowly moved towards Su Wan'er.

    Just when she was about to bite towards the marshmallow, she braked suddenly, and An Yuexin's kiss fell directly on Su Wan'er's cheek.

    The air froze in an instant...

    The heartbeat of "Bang bang bang bang bang~" could no longer tell who it was.

    An Yuexin moved away immediately, his ears were burning hot.

    Su Wan'er was stunned with a flushed face.

    The driver apologized to them, but he didn't know what happened to the two people behind in just a few seconds.

    After an unknown amount of time, Su Wan'er calmed down.

    She knew that what happened just now was an accident, yes, it was an accident.

    She took the initiative to break the embarrassment and said, "Ah Xin, do you still want to eat?" She handed the cotton candy to An Yuexin.

    An Yuexin took a bite.

    "Do you like it?" No... what she wanted to ask was delicious? Why did saying it turn into liking it? His face turned red again.

    "like."