Chapter 43: Harbinger of Past War

Dimensional Gap...

"He has a reaper..." Naruto said in shock.

"It appears he does." Ophis said as she leaned into Naruto's head. "But remember, Jack is a reaper too."

Naruto nodded and noticed Zest was arriving.

"Son." Naruto said to the tailed beast.

"I already informed Zest to help with the barrier." Son said as he grimaced. "She didn't take to kind to being ordered to not interfere, but she said she will compromise if you 'Allow miscellaneous butt stuff to happen' next time you have sex."

Naruto gulped as a bead of sweat went down his forehead.

Kuoh Academy...

Donatello, knew this was one of the two things he needed to do to gain his freedom.

He shakily let Kokabiel go, and summoned his sword.

It was a thin scimitar, almost like a katana, with an elaborate, jeweled-encrusted cross-guard. The blade itself was sharp on both edges.

"I'm sorry..." Donatello apologized as he started to fade, starting with his feet, his presence disappearing to all sensing types. "But please die?"

Basara summoned his sacred gear, Demon Brynhildr, which was a demonic like sword with armor going up to his elbow.

Irina formed her Dark Mimic.

Jack summoned her knives and activated her byakugan, while changing into her battle attire.

Diego prepared to fight, his hands starting to drop in temperature.

Issei summoned his Boosted Gear, Asia behind him with Twilight Healing ready.

Akeno, in her miko outfit, channeled lightning around her hands.

Anko partially transformed, her snake like tongue flicking the air, looking for a scent.

Kalawarner and Mittelt had their light weapons prepared.

Kiba summoned a plain Devil Sword.

Rias prepared to fight as well.

Xenovia summoned Kubikiribocho.

Shirone and Kuroka, in their battle attire, let out their ears and tails.

"That is just cute." Kokabiel said as the devils circled around each other, in case of a sneak attack. "You honestly think that a simple defense tactic like that can stop Donatello?"

Anko growled.

'Fuck this.' Anko thought in agitation as she ran out of the formation.

"ANKO!" Akeno and Rias shouted as the snake ran at Kokabiel, her hands making signs.

"FIRE STYLE: DRAGON FIRE JUTSU!" Anko shouted as she blew four fire dragons at Kokabiel, who smirked before he reached his hand out, and three magic circles appeared before him.

Bestial roars echoed as three giant Cerberus dogs appeared, looking starved and angry, took the fire head on, one of them being burned severely.

Anko was about to attack again, but her back was torn open cleanly by Donatello's blade.

"FUUUUCK!" Anko shouted as she collapsed to the ground face first. 'I can't sense him. What is he? A reaper like Jack? Damn it...'

'Damn, we have three mythical dogs on top of a reaper.' Rias thought angrily as she watched her Rook go down. 'How could this...'

Asia let out a gasp of pain as blood gushed out of a diagonal slash across her chest.

'Issei...' Asia thought as she collapsed.