Chapter 35: Game Preparation

Kyoto...

"You are going to this Faction Meeting?" Yasaka asked in shock as she and Naruto sat in her mother's garden.

"Yeah," Naruto said as he nervously scratched his head. "I wanted to fight, but didn't want to scare my children. I bet Michael planned that."

"I don't think Michael would do that." Yasaka said before she remembered something and reached into her pocket sleeve. "Papa, take a look at this."

Naruto watched as Yasaka pulled out a deck of tarot cards.

"What is this?" Naruto asked as he took the deck from Yasaka.

"It's the prototype for the Yokai Reincarnation system if we ever need it." Yasaka explained.

"Okay, but why Tarot Cards?" Naruto asked as he looked at the prototype deck of reincarnation cards that Yasaka had made.

"Because shut up." Yasaka said as she pouted at her dad.

"Okay, I will." Naruto replied sarcastically, as he turned The Emperor card. "This is the King card?"

"Yes, the one who has this one doesn't get anything, but is given the right to own the deck." Yasaka explained.

"Cool, I guess." Naruto said as he handed Yasaka back the Yokai Tarot.

"Papa, it's a last resort in case we have a near mass extinction." Yasaka stated with a pout.

"Grandpa, Mama!"

Naruto and Yasaka turned and saw Kunou dragging Amaterasu towards the father/daughter duo with a huge smile on her face.

"Little Sunflower." Naruto said as he picked up Kunou and kissed her cheek.

"Grandpa, I'm not a baby anymore." Kunou (Age 11, almost 12) said as she pushed him off of her.

"Oh, is that so?" Naruto asked as he put Kunou down.

"Yes, because watch this." Kunou said as sand floated out of her gourd and she created a sand clone. "Not only that."

The sand morphed into Shukaku and moved like him, getting his everlasting scowl down perfectly.

Eight more sand clones appeared, before they all became the rest of the beasts, mini-versions.

"Now..." Kunou said as she heated the sand, melting it and becoming glass, which heated the small area around it.

All nine sand clones became glass sculptures of the tailed beasts.

"That is impressive." Naruto said as he ruffled his granddaughter's hair, much to her dislike.

Meanwhile, With Azazel...

"You know why I asked you here?" Azazel asked his companion.

"One of my experiments?"

"Orochimaru, Raynare was able to take your failed experiments and used them against Naruto's group." Azazel stated angrily.

Orochimaru, a snake yokai, stiffened and felt a chill go down his spine.

"Oh, I see." He said nervously.

He was very pale, and had long black hair. He wore a simple white lab outfit, fitting his scientific nature. His eyes were snake like and he had purple rings around his eyes.

"You need to start destroying your failures so this doesn't happen again." Azazel said sternly.

"Of course, Azazel." Orochimaru said with a bow, honestly embarrassed.