Chapter 26: Paving our Future

Genbu's back...

Naruto finished strapping the new diaper onto Jiraiya, safely changing his son without getting peed on this time.

"Feeling better, Jiraiya?" Naruto asked as he looked at his son, who was babbling. "Don't take that tone with me, buster."

Naruto tickled Jiraiya's stomach, getting his son to laugh and ty to stop the tickling.

"Naruto, we have a problem." Kurama said as he and his siblings could feel a familiar presence and a second unknown presence approach Genbu. "Azazel is coming."

'God, what does that guy want now?' Naruto thought as he redressed Jiraiya and picked him up. 'Especially with Lucoa in Kyoto spending time with Amaterasu and Yasaka."

"Grandpa!" Kunou shouted, running into the nursery in a fright. "There is a guy with black angel wings here, asking for you."

Naruto sighed.

"Thank you Kunou." Naruto said as he patted his granddaughter on the head, running his hand over her ears to ease some of her anxiety. "I'll take care of it, so could you be a good girl and look after Jiraiya and don't leave the nursery until I come back?"

"Of course." Kunou said with some pride, her chest puffed out as she took her baby uncle from Naruto. "I'll protect him."

"And I as well." Ophis said as she appeared out of thin air.

"Thank you, Ophis." Naruto said gratefully as he left the three of them alone and walked out of the building to see Azazel and a female fallen angel standing patiently for him.

She had purple hair and her eyes held a strength that shouldn't be challenged. She was slender, but her breasts were a slightly smaller than Lucoa's.

She wore a business suit, including the heels.

"Azazel." Naruto greeted his... 'colleague'.

"Sup, Naruto, it's been a while." Azazel replied in a friendly tone, shaking Naruto's hand. "Haven't seen you since the sixties."

"Yeah, when you asked me to seal Samael away." Naruto replied as he glanced at the woman, who had a slight blush on her face. "And you are?"

"I am Penemue." Penemue said with a bow. "I am the secretary of the Fallen Angel faction."

"It's nice to meet you." Naruto said as he shook her hand as well. "Now, what do you want Azazel?"

Azazel's eye twitched.

"Geez, where is the hostility?" Azazel asked, getting a small glare from Naruto. "Fine, understood. I am here to make a treaty with you."

"A peace treaty?" Naruto asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yes." Penemue stepped in. "You see, there are some fallen who are quite fond of your stories from the Faction War, and as such respect you. And knowing that you are on peaceful terms with the Angels and somewhat with the Devils..."

"Who said I was connected to the devils?" Naruto asked questioningly, eyeing Azazel.

"I have my ways." Azazel said, removing 'dirt' from his arm.

Naruto growled a bit, but let Penemue continue.

"Since you are on terms with the other two factions, we wanted to extend the same olive branch of peace as well." Penemue stated, her blush intensifying. "And I offered myself as a bride to cement the treaty and give hope to my people."

Naruto in turn glared darkly at Azazel, who put his hands up a bit.

"Okay, slow down kid." Azazel said, trying to stay alive. "She was the one who wants this."