Chapter 32: Murder of Crows

Main Church...

Xenovia blocked Kalawarner's blade with Kubikiribocho.

"Sturdy weapon you got there." Kalawarner said as she felt her blade get pushed back, thanks to Xenovia having the blade absorb nature energy and become senjutsu to stop the weapon of light from slicing through the still broken sword.

"Of course, it is." Xenovia said as she channeled normal chakra into her legs and pushed against the stronger fallen adult.

"Cocky bitch." Kalawarner stated as she noticed something. "Where is your gun?"

"One shot only." Xenovia explained. "But I don't need it to beat you."

Shirone, meanwhile, was bouncing around the church, avoiding Mittelt's barrage of light projectile spears.

"Slippery one, aren't you?" Mittelt said in agitation.

"I'm a cat, of course I'm flexible." Shirone shouted before she used a pulse of chakra and got in close to Mittelt. "And you, are done."

Shirone's arm was pulled back.

"Stupid." Mittelt said coldly.

Dozens of pen-sized light spears appeared before Mittelt and they shot towards the incoming Shirone, whose eyes were wide in surprise.

"SHIRONE!" Xenovia shouted before she disengaged from Kalawarner and sliced the air, sending a concentrated slash of Senjutsu between the two girls.

The light spears were hit by the attack, several of them still hitting Shirone, her arms and torso taking nine hits before Shirone was able to get out of the way while Gyuki started to heal the small entrance wounds.

'THIS FUCKING HURTS!' Shirone thought as she tried to stand straight and still, but do to the light that had entered her body and the loss of blood, she could barely move without more blood gushing from her body.

Mittelt smiled confidently before sending more at Shirone.

"BITCH!" Xenovia shouted as she jumped in front of Shirone and blocked as much of the bullets herself.

Three of them slipped through the curved part of Kubikiribocho's handle and grazed Xenovia's side, light forcing itself into her body.

"Don't worry, I'll purge it and then heal you." Kokuo said as she started to do that.

'Thanks.' Xenovia said before she pushed Shirone out of the way and swung her half sword into Kalawarner's spear that the adult fallen was holding, while summoning a second in her free hand.

Shirone stepped in, partially healed and out of the risk of death, her weak senjutsu breaking as she slammed her fist into Kalawarner's stomach, cracking four of Kalawarner's ribs.

Kalawarner skidded across the floor.

'Bitch punctured my lungs.' Kalawarner thought as blood filled said organs.

"KALAWARNER!" Mittelt shouted as she sped across the room with her wings.

"SHUT UP!" Xenovia shouted as she appeared, steam radiating from her body, the green lock of her hair glowing brightly.

Mittelt could only watch as Xenovia crossed the room in a single leap, her precious black wings breaking from the use the back of Kubikiribocho's blade.

Mittelt landed face first into the ground.

'Fuck.' Mittelt thought as she couldn't move without feeling incredible pain in her spine from her broken wings.

"Xenovia..." Shirone gasped as her wounds finished healing. "You okay?"

"Yeah, but it is painful." Xenovia said as she deactivated her Boil Release. 'Still need to work on this.'