Chapter 5: Treasured Moments

It had been two weeks since Naruto allowed the devils to train under him and his family.

However, Naruto was currently far from Kyoto, in the middle of the ocean standing on the water with seven clones, who were being placed in a hexagon formation around Naruto, one thousand meters apart.

"Hey Boss," A clone of Naruto said as he walked to the original. "The other six are stationed and are awaiting orders."

Naruto smiled as he looked at his clone.

"Alright, dispel knowing that they can activate it." Naruto said, watching the clone pop, and then Naruto and his four clones getting the memories.

"ALRIGHT!" the six clones in their positions said. "Six Red Yang Formation!"

A hexagon of chakra appeared and rose to the sky.

"Perfect, they did it right." Naruto said as he activated his Six Paths Mode.

"What are we doing that requires a barrier jutsu?" Chomei asked, as he and the other beasts were out of the loop.

However, they got a part of their answer when they were drawn out in their Chakra Beast forms like they were during the War.

"I remembered something and I want to test it out." Naruto told them as his Rinne-Sharingan activated.

'Susano.'

A burst of purple chakra appeared around all the Tailed Beasts and wrapped around them, surprising them all.

After a minute, all the beasts were covered in Susano armor, unique to them and their shapes.

"Amazing." Matatabi said as she gazed at her armor and the armor of her siblings. "So, this is what it is like to dawn Susano."

"I know, it's awesome." Kurama chuckled. "Naruto, make me a sword."

A massive purple katana appeared next to Kurama, who grabbed it and drew it from its sheathe.

"Just like when we fought against Obito when he was the Six Paths Sage." Kurama laughed when he sliced through the water, the sliced wind hitting the barrier, warping it.

"Now I have something else I want to try." Naruto said as he looked at the chakra constructs while he removed the armor.

The beasts watched before they felt strange. They could see what each other were seeing.

"HOLY SHIT!" Shukaku shouted as he pointed at Gyuki. "You have a Rinne-Sharingan growing out of your head!"

"YOU TOO!" Gyuki shouted.

Naruto laughed as he deactivated it.

"Good, it worked." Naruto stated getting the attention of the beasts. "Now out teamwork will be better, like Pain's Six Paths."

Saiken and Kurama agreed, having faced the Paths of Pain in the other lives, Saiken with his previous jinchuriki, and Kurama when he fought Pain with Naruto.

Naruto recalled the beasts, but stayed in his Six Paths Mode.

'Amaterasu.' Naruto thought as he looked around, black flames bursting around where his eyes looked, boiling the water.

"That will be good to use against anyone who annoys us." Isobu stated. "Though I would rather just sleep at the bottom of the ocean in silence."

Naruto focused and turned the flames off.

"It feels weird though, using these techniques of the Uchiha." Naruto said as he looked at his hands, the sun and moon marks on his palms. "But I know that they will be useful."