Chapter 33: Riser's Rising

Rias was... Happy? Or was she confused and on edge?

Not even Rias understood what she felt as she walked next to Kalawarner and Mittelt, both wearing Kuoh uniforms, the College pin on Kalawarner's collar and Mittelt in the high school division as a third year.

"What up, Rias... oh, who are these fine specimens?" Anko asked as she and Akeno walked up, holding hands.

"They are... my new pieces." Rias said very unsure. "Mittelt is my Bishop, and Kalawarner is my Knight."

Anko smiled as she got up close, smelling them with her tongue.

"Hm, fallen angels I see." Anko said before turning, her ass getting Kalawarner's attention, slight drooling at the corner of her mouth. "But you see, the only fallen angel for me is my boo."

Akeno was livid at learning they were fallen, but giggled at Anko caressed her body.

"Anko, stop we are in public." Akeno giggled as she tried to push Anko off of her.

"Hm, why should we care?" Anko asked seductively, before removing herself from Akeno, kissing her cheek before she and Kalawarner walked to the College section of the school.

This left Mittelt alone with Akeno and Rias.

"Hey, Buchou." Issei shouted as he and Asia walked to school together with Kuroka, Xenovia, and Shirone.

"Morning... Issei, why are you with them, and who is this?" Rias asked as she looked at Asia.

"Buchou, this is Asia Argento." Issei introduced. "Asia, this is Buch... I mean, Rias Gremory. She is my King."

Rias, Akeno, and Mittelt blinked and were about to freak out when Asia awed and then greeted them.

"Hello, Rias, I am Asia Argento. It is nice to meet you." Asia said with respect. "I hope we can be friends."

"You... What?" Rias asked as she looked at Xenovia and Shirone while Kuroka left to go to the college.

"Oh, I know about devils, angels, and fallen angels." Asia whispered, looking at Mittelt, smiling.

Mittelt looked away.

Rias saw this.

"Wait..." Rias said, thinking before realizing what happened. "Issei, you... you went behind my back?"

Issei started to sweat, but, shockingly, Shirone stepped up.

"Listen princess, this guy wanted to save her, and awakened the Boosted Gear to do so, nearly dying, so give him a break." Shirone said as she pointed at Issei, who was blushing a bit at her... praise?

"WAIT WHAT?" Rias shouted, getting the attention of other students.

"Shut up, you're loud." Shirone said as she covered her ears.

"Come on, we are going to be late." Xenovia said as she stepped forward. "We can talk later, all of us."

Zest was nearby, and heard this.

'Alright, we are making headway.' Zest thought as she walked away, ready to start her day.

Flashback...

"So, the girl is safe, but you killed one of them on accident?" Naruto asked over the phone.

"Yes, she is and yes I did." Zest said nervously as she paced back and forth.

"Well," Naruto said as he, unknown to Zest, was carrying Kushina and Damian in his arms, using chakra to stick his phone to his head. "It was an accident and they were defectors. How are the girls? Are they unhurt?"