Chapter 45: Moving On

Ophis stepped up to the others.

"Okay, who is injured?" She asked.

"Don't worry, Ophis." Zest said as she appeared, no longer in Version two state. "I called Tsunade, so she will help."

"I'm here, now who needs healing?" Tsunade asked as she and Shizune appeared, the former clearly upset, but softening when she saw Asia healing the others with Kalawarner and Mittelt despite running on fumes.

"I'll check Gremory and the Reaper." Ophis stated as she walked up to said people while everyone scattered into groups (Minor injuries and Major Injuries).

Despite being healed by Kurama's chakra, Issei's body was still breaking, his bones healed, but his organs weren't.

Everyone else had miscellaneous injuries, some worse than others, but with a simple amount of chakra and her skills, Tsunade was able to heal them with Shizune, allowing Asia, Kalawarner, and Mittelt to rest.

"Well, I guess I'll help too." Naruto said as he appeared, his rinne-sharingan closing along with a portal.

"You know healing jutsu?" Tsunade asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Saiken helped me through his connection to you, so yes I can, grandma." Naruto said with a smirk before he got a playful glare.

"Alright, get to work, brat." Tsunade replied, talking to one of the strongest in the world like he was a kid.

Meanwhile, Ophis propped Donatello and Rias up with some snakes.

'Hm, it seems he is just exhausted from his fight.' Ophis deduced when her snakes traveled through the boy. 'The sword's possessing ability that he used much take a huge toll on his body and mind. It would give meaning to why it was sealed away.'

Ophis took pity on the boy, because if she was her old self, she would have killed him.

'Now, this girl...' Ophis thought as she looked at Rias with slight disdain. 'She spat on Ashura's offer, and refuses to accept Kurama, I think I should leave her to her own devices. Besides, she isn't even injured.'

"So, Ophis, why did you make sure Zest and I wouldn't interrupt this fight?" A Naruto clone asked, having finished helping heal a few of the Peerage and his own family and headed over to Ophis.

"It was a test, nothing more." Ophis said as she retracted her snakes. 'Also, because I wanted more screen time. The author has been neglecting me.'

"Come on, there has to be a reason besides that." The clone urged.

Ophis gave no answer.

"Okay, then answer this: How did you know Thousand Years of Death?" The Clone asked.

"I watched you do it to Serafall when you fucked her..." Ophis said before stopping when he pinched Ophis's cheeks and pulled them.

He was obliterated instantly for this transaction, making all the other clones and Naruto shiver.

'Shit.' He thought before he dispelled his clones. "Okay everyone, you are going to spend the night at my house, including your peerage, Sona. I'll make a nice breakfast as thanks for the help. But before that..."

Naruto's rinne-sharingan opened, brimming with chakra as he clapped his hands together, the Sun and Moon on his palms touching.

"Creation of All Things." Naruto said calmly, and within a few minutes, all of Kuoh Academy, which Ophis destroyed when she punched Kokabiel, was restored before their eyes.

"Amazing..." Sona said as she and her peerage arrived.

"I was able to do this thanks to your memories, Sona." Naruto informed her as his third eye shut. "Isobu's memories to be precise, but it doesn't matter much."

Return of the Golden Protectorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें