Chapter 20: Homecoming

Naruto walked through the portal, stepping onto Genbu's back in the student quarters.

He entered one of the many empty rooms, placing the sister nekoshou in a bed, tucking them in under nice, warm blankets.

Naruto took notice of the bells in their hair.

'Fujima, Tamaki.' He thought as he touched the one in Shirone's hair. 'What happened?'

He took a deep breath and caressed Kuroka's hair, channeling chakra through her to ease some of her pain.

"I got to go." Naruto whispered to them. "I'll be back soon."

Naruto got no response as he left the two sisters to sleep.

Four Minutes Later, Kyoto...

"WHAT?" Yasaka and Zest shouted, both being heard throughout Kyoto, with Xenovia and Kunou being outside with Lucoa and Wukong, who was starting to look his age, but still very strong.

"This... Thing." Naruto said as he motioned to the out cold devil King and his peerage, with whom he tied up and brought to Kyoto. "Tried to force Kuroka into his peerage."

Zest was fuming as her fingers twitched in annoyance while Yasaka was being held back by Amaterasu.

"LET ME GO AMA!" Yasaka snarled as she thrashed around. "I'M GOING TO GIVE THOSE DEVILS A PIECE OF MY MIND!"

Zest silently agreed.

"Settle down you three." Amaterasu shouted over them. "If you go to the Underworld, guns blazing, there will be another faction war."

This caused Naruto, Zest, and Yasaka to steady and recompose themselves.

"Now, I will go and... inform the Satan's of this development, so I would appreciate it if you undid your genjutsu on the king, Naruto." Amaterasu asked her father-in-law.

Naruto begrudgingly undid the illusion, causing the sweat-covered teen to gasp and relax.

Amaterasu used her magic to grab ahold of all of the offending party, kissed Yasaka goodbye and teleported to the Underworld.

"I think she can handle this." Naruto said as he sat down, grabbing a bottle of sake and chugging it heavily.

"I know, but they..." Yasaka started before she opened the window to allow the three of them to see Lucoa and Wukong playing with Xenovia and Kunou. "The Satan's have stemmed the forced reincarnations of humans and yokai, but there are still a few who break this."

Naruto placed the sake bottle besides him and exhaled the breath he was holding.

"Lil Zechs, Sera, Falbium, and Ajuka aren't lazy people." Naruto stated as he remembered his former students. "But they can be stubborn and childish, so something like this can happen."

Zest sat besides Naruto and took the bottle, taking a swig herself.

"I guess Xenovia's birthday wasn't as good as it should have been." Zest said sadly as she lowered the bottle. "She was really hurt that you left, and didn't want to blow out the candles, so you have to make it up to her."

Underworld...

Amaterasu sat eerily calm as Grayfia stood before her while her King and the others made their way up.

"Would you like something to drink, Lady Amaterasu?" Grayfia asked politely.

"Thank you for the offer, but I am fine for the time being." Amaterasu responded in kind.

The door opened a short time later, Sirzechs, Serafall, Falbium, and Ajuka entered and sat at the table across from the Sun Goddess, Head of the Shinto Faction, and partner of Yasaka, leader of Kyoto.