Chapter 24: Reunion

Bael Territory, Sairaorg and Misla's home...

Sairaorg opened the door and saw Naruto.

"Oh, dad," Sairaorg said in surprise, not expecting Naruto. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm doing fine Sairaorg, thanks for asking." Naruto said with goofy sarcasm. "Anyway, I am looking for Tsunade. Is she here?"

"Yeah, she is in her room, next to mom's." Sairaorg informed him.

"Thank you." Naruto said as he passed Sairaorg and went to Tsunade's room.

"Come in." Tsunade called from within her room after Naruto knocked on it.

"Sup, Granny." Naruto said as he opened the door. "I got some good news for you."

Tsunade raised her eyebrow.

"What happened now?" Tsunade asked as she picked up a bottle of scotch. "You want a glass?"

"Sure, lots of ice." Naruto asked as he fished out his phone. "I see you became a devil."

"Shizune and I both, actually." Tsunade as she poured the two glasses of scotch, added the ice and handed the glass to Naruto. "We have been helping Misla for a while now, and since she is still far from a full recovery, we decided that if we were going to stay, we would join her. Yasaka understood this and accepted it. Though your granddaughter didn't like that."

"Yeah, Kunou is pretty clingy when she wants something." Naruto said proudly as he flipped his phone over and showed Tsunade the picture of his newborn son. "Look at this."

"A boy, huh?" Tsunade asked with happiness. "What is his name?"

"Jiraiya."

Tsunade almost dropped her glass.

"You named him Jiraiya?" Tsunade asked unsurely.

"Yeah, after the Gallant Toad Sage, Jiraiya." Naruto laughed as he took a swig of his scotch. "He is a dragon, as the mother is Lucoa."

Tsunade looked at the picture of the baby again.

"He has your hair style." Tsunade said as she sat down. "Jiraiya would find this hilarious."

"Yeah he would, and then would try to turn my son into a pervert." Naruto said as he finished his glass, pouting himself another. "To Jiraiya."

"To Jiraiya." Tsunade replied as they clinked their glasses and drank the whole glass, pouring another.

One week later, Kuoh, Uzumaki house...

Zest ate breakfast in silence.

She was in the kitchen alone, early in the morning.

As the new P.E. teacher, Zest decided to wake up early to go to work early and get everything ready before hand to meet her new co-workers.

She wore a lime green tracksuit, a little baggy to hide her curvy body.

Sure, it was an all-girls school, but there is such a thing as female perverts.

Zest sighed as she finished her breakfast and put the dishes in the sink before leaving, placing a small note on the fridge, applying a transformation jutsu to hide her ears and cotton tail.

She exited the house, the sun raising slowly as she walked the few blocks to get to the school, taking fifteen minutes to get there.

"Good morning, Mrs. Uzumaki." The principle said as she met Zest in the teacher's lounge. "It's nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you as well, Ms. Shindo." Zest said respectively. "I am a little nervous though. Teaching teenagers for the first time,"

A slight lie of course.