Until death do us part

As me, Negan and Gabriel sat in silence we could hear the forever hungry growls of the walkers. They were pounding on the walls, I guess hoping that they'd be able to knock it down.

A few minutes ago, Negan had pushed me away and pulled Gabriel onto the floor taking his gun. He then started complaining about Rick and we both told him that he is the asshole. When then got sucked into a conversation about how Gregory had left us and how amusing and silly Negan thought it was. Gabriel then began to speak. He said, "there had to be some reason we did what we did. Maybe this is the reason. I think, I'm here to take your confession." Negan looked at him in a confused way and Gabriel showed him a huge grin.

The walkers continued to growl and pound the walls.
"Listen to me." Negan began, "I don't have shit to confess. Other than I rubbed one out right where you're sitting just to calm down a bit." A grin slithered across his face and his muddy coloured eyes stared directly at Gabriel in amusement. "Jesus Negan." I said. Him and Gabriel then started to talk about the reason they chose to do the things they're doing now. Negan let out a whistle.

"You helped the weak before this?" Gabriel questioned.
"Yea." I know he continued talking but all that I could think about was how thin these walls are. Won't they break? Right as I thought that a walkers hand broke through the wall. "We'll wait a little while longer. See if my people can pull their shit together. Y/n how about we catch up a little?" Negan charmed with a smirk. "No thanks, got other problems we need to deal with. Haven't got time for you." I responded. I held eye contact with him before Gabriel continued their conversation about weakness. I wasn't interested in this conversation so I just thought about the solution to our problems.

"I don't mean to interrupt your deep conversation but we need to get out of here before we go crazy, kill eachother or get eaten alive." I didn't want to interrupt them but I was getting incredibly worried and I don't really fancy getting eaten alive. Negan picked up Lucille threatening Gabriel. Gabe fled into a different room and I stared at Negan in shock. Turns out I didn't interrupt them- instead they continued their conversation and Gabriel got a little aggressive considering Negan's wives.
"People are a resource. We make it inside, we live." Negan said. He grabbed one of the dead walkers he had just killed. It took some convincing but Gabriel finally left the room after confessing his sins that were already known to me. All Gabriel wanted was for Negan to confess his sins to him so thats exactly what Negan did. I listened closely when Negan began speaking, "my first wife was a real wife. My only real wife. 'Till death did is part. It was before this. I lied to her, I screwed around on her. And she was sick. And when she went it was during this. I couldn't put her down." Tears started to form in his eyes, "that is how I was week, that is what I will confess. Because yea, maybe we do bite the big one here." I was shocked. Of course Negan would've had a wife before his leadership, but it was so upsetting that it took his wife's illness to make Negan actually care.

Gabriel came out of the room. "You are forgiven." Negan punched gabriel. Negan began to open the corpse of the walker. He explained the plan to Gabriel as he wasn't sure exactly what it is we are going to do. "Time to get messy." Negan entertained.

This one is a short one. Longer chapters are coming I've just been focusing on some other things going on in my life right now. I hope you enjoy though!